By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

I'm in this year's league!

Also, I'm going to one preseason game to check out the newbs on the Bears roster as they come on out to Arizona. I don't expect much, but I'm going.

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:
gergroy said:

I don't know what you are talking about, super bowl 48 is by far my favorite super bowl.  I remember it quite fondly and talk about it all the time! 😜

Are you sure you don't like the following year's one more?

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😒

I'm in again.

I'm in as well. Btw are we gonna do fantasy league this time? Because that was pretty fun

Oh, Mike is participating.... guess I'll sit this year out. Jk, I'm in.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

Is this the first time Mike's participated?

NobleTeam360 said:

You still salty I had Ezekiel Elliot on my fantasy team :P

"2. Playoffs - This is the one contest where you actually can't choose if you want to play. Participation in the weekly game picks is mandatory and only the top 16 of the league will be eligible. Every player will be assigned with a seed based on their regular season performance and thrown into one-on-one duels in each knockout round. People who failed to finish in the top 16 during the regular season will have the option to participate in a consolation round with very similar rules. The defending champion in the prestigious playoffs is amp316 who won the contest for the second time last season."

So it's like the Europa League for those that miss the playoffs? I'll join this pool or what it's called.

I will join again of course. Last year was a disaster for me, did worse then some people who missed games... Brackets weren't too bad though, if only the Steelers won could have gotten close.

Mike321 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

You still salty I had Ezekiel Elliot on my fantasy team :P

I am, not even gonna lie.