Xenoblade 130 41.80%

Splatoon 127 40.84%

ARMS 7 2.25%

Ever Oasis 3 0.96%

Snipperclips 4 1.29%

Other 40 12.86%

Total:311
atomicblue said:

Xenoblade, and also Captain Toad, which isn't in the poll. Even if we go by his first appearance in any game (Super Mario Galaxy), he'd still be less than 10 years old.

P.S. Some other ones not mentioned in the poll: Pandora's Tower, Wonderful 101, Captain Rainbow, Endless Ocean, Hotel Dusk, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Style Savvy, Art Academy, Tomodachi, Pushmo/Pullblox, Steel Diver, Boxboy, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., 1-2-Switch, Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Pretty sure Nintendo owns the IP for those.

Captain Toad isn't really a new IP, it's a spinoff of the Mario IP.

You raise a good point in paragraph two; what about new IPs that are developed by third parties but published by Nintendo? You missed The Last Story btw,m shame on you. :P

Around the Network

Xenoblade, splatoon a close second.

Who chose Snipperclips? Why was that even in the poll?

Captain_Yuri said:
Smash Bros

Smash is older than ten years

OT: I've honestly not played any of these except Xenoblade Chronicles for my New 3DS for about eight minutes.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Xenoblade, and it's not even made by Nintendo (EPD, formerly EAD)! Splatoon and ARMS are the biggest original things that the company has made since Pikmin, but I feel it still needs to make something as ambitious as Mario and Zelda games.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Xenoblade, and it's not even made by Nintendo (EPD, formerly EAD)!

Technically still Nintendo though, Monolith Soft have been a first party studio since 2008.

curl-6 said:
Metallox said:
Xenoblade, and it's not even made by Nintendo (EPD, formerly EAD)!

Technically still Nintendo though, Monolith Soft have been a first party studio since 2008.

Well, yes, but what I'm meaning here is that it isn't made by Nintendo's inside studios. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
curl-6 said:

Well, yes, but what I'm meaning here is that it isn't made by Nintendo's inside studios. 

Yeah it's not EAD, but neither is Retro and it's still a Nintendo studio.

Yerm said:
remember Codename: S.T.E.A.M.?

of course you dont. nobody does

I don't understand why people made this game out to be the second coming of Superman 64...

The characters were great and the aesthetic was pretty cool...

Having said that, the original Xenoblade was quite possibly my favorite game ever...

Have a nice day...

Metallox said:
Xenoblade, and it's not even made by Nintendo (EPD, formerly EAD)! Splatoon and ARMS are the biggest original things that the company has made since Pikmin, but I feel it still needs to make something as ambitious as Mario and Zelda games.

Xeno is first party, so they do make really ambitious IPs.