Ever Oasis 3 0.96%

Snipperclips 4 1.29%

Other 40 12.86%

Total:311

Its made by the same people though

Around the Network
TheBraveGallade said:

Its made by the same people though

That's what makes it an odd situation, but since IP means "intellectual property," what is owned by each company is a different entity, at least legally speaking.  Square and Namco couldn't make a Shulk toy, for instance.  Likewise Nintendo couldn't just port Xenogears or Xenosaga to Switch or Virtual Console/eshop without permission.

TheBraveGallade said:
twintail said:
advance wars was in the last 10 years right?

right??/??

Uh no. The wars series goes back far, FARTHER than fire emblem famicom wars came out in 1988 and FE1 came out in 1990.

New IPs... its split between xenoblade and splattoon, but does xenoblade even count? The xeno series existed for longer than 10 years I think...

It actually came June 2010. Only 7 years old.

monocle_layton said:
TheBraveGallade said:

Uh no. The wars series goes back far, FARTHER than fire emblem famicom wars came out in 1988 and FE1 came out in 1990.

New IPs... its split between xenoblade and splattoon, but does xenoblade even count? The xeno series existed for longer than 10 years I think...

actually xenogears came out in 1998. but  it isn't quite 20 years old yet.

TheBraveGallade said:
monocle_layton said:

actually xenogears came out in 1998. but you are right it isn't quite 10 years old yet.

Oh, I overlooked previous entried in the xeno franchise. My bad

Around the Network

Xenoblade is not the same IP as Xenogears or Xenosaga.

It wasn't even called that during production, it was Monado: Beginning of the World. The Xeno was added later just cos it's a thing Takahashi likes to add to his game's titles.

Gotta go with Xenoblade.

As Xenoblade is the only 1 to make it to 2 games yet (Splatoon 2 coming out in a few weeks), it wins by default.

Wii Music

Tomodachi Life.

Though it'd probably be Xenoblade if I'd gotten round to playing them yet.