Favorite Nintendo IP from past ten years

Xenoblade 130 41.80%

Splatoon 127 40.84%

ARMS 7 2.25%

Ever Oasis 3 0.96%

Snipperclips 4 1.29%

Other 40 12.86%

Total:311

Splatoon for me, still probably most fun game that I played in last 5 years at least.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
theRepublic said:
I still haven't played Xenoblade. I need to.

If you have any fondness for JRPGs at all, you owe it to yourself to give the original Xenoblade a go.

I already own it.  It is sitting there on my shelf, probably still wrapped.  I was saving it for the grand finale of my Wii.  The disc drive crapped out on me now.  Looks easy to fix, and they are cheap.  Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I am so beyond torn because both Splatoon and Xenoblade are beyond excellent in my opinion. I choose Xenoblade, but that's because for all the issues with X, I fell in love with that game. Not to mention Chronicles which brought me back into a Ocarina of Time mood while playing.

From a western point of view I'm going to say

I know... there was a game before this on the GBA, but it never left Japan and likely never will so for the Western world this from 2008 is my fav new IP, fantastic game, followed by a Wii sequel and 3DS title which gives the best of the 3 first games and adds new ones into the mix.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Xenoblade for me. Shulk and the other characters, the massive world. 100+ hours on the game. Still half-way on XCX and would pre-order Xenoblade 2. :)