By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Surely with a game like TOTK Nintendo should give some first week numbers at least next week even if it amounts to only three days of sales.

Around the Network

I hear Disney might be making it's own Smash Bros. style fighting game. If they are, then hopefully they can take Sora back and then there will be a better character to take his place in Smash.

CaptainExplosion said:

I hear Disney might be making it's own Smash Bros. style fighting game. If they are, then hopefully they can take Sora back and then there will be a better character to take his place in Smash.

Bandana Waddle Dee gang rising up !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Bandana Waddle Dee gang rising up !

I was thinking Shantae.

ToTK got delayed here on Brazil, now some stores are shipping it in late June/early july.

It seems like i will have to wait one more month ;-;

Around the Network
Thisar said:

ToTK got delayed here on Brazil, now some stores are shipping it in late June/early july.

Mine was scheduled for late June (originally May 23)

I just canceled and bought digital. Still annoyed, I wanted a physical version

Weird that the physical launch there had to be delayed ... I guess the logistics of transport and such weren't ironed out yet

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

IcaroRibeiro said:
Thisar said:

Mine was scheduled for late June (originally May 23)

I just canceled and bought digital. Still annoyed, I wanted a physical version

I was thinking about getting some gift cards as refund and buying a voucher to get it and pikimin 4/baten kaitos digitally as the physical copy is just ~ 150brl (30usd) less than the price of a voucher and a year of NSO. But i already have a BoTW cartridge and really wanted both prequel and sequel boxes on my collection, in addition to having a pretty lengthy backlog so i can make the wait more bearable.

Mar1217 said:

Weird that the physical launch there had to be delayed ... I guess the logistics of transport and such weren't ironed out yet

Tbh, it is the first time Nintendo does pre-orders here since they left the country in 2015 and came back in 2019/20, the closest to something like a pre-order was pokemon sv, but they launched half a year later. And as Nintendo does not produce the games here, they have to deal with Brazilian shitty import policies (imported goods can get taxed up to 60% of the usd price, and things can get stuck in the public mail system for months) so the delay can be justified

But till now, everything was going fine, the pre-order was announced before the game even launched in others countries and the launch date was brought forward after Amazon Brazil got involved, but now out of the blue they delayed it 1 to 2 months.

Weird West announced for Switch, getting a physical release

https://gonintendo.com/contents/20642-weird-west-definitive-edition-coming-to-switch-seeing-physical-release