By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

Doesnt matter. Progressives might rage. Not worth it I guess.

They'll rage at anything these days. They even raged that The Super Mario Bros. Movie didn't have a diverse cast.

Yeah, its crazy. Race relations is worse than its been in like 40 years. Keep telling minorities theyre victims and white people theyre oppressors and shit will hit the fan. Hopefully common sense will prevail.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

They'll rage at anything these days. They even raged that The Super Mario Bros. Movie didn't have a diverse cast.

Yeah, its crazy. Race relations is worse than its been in like 40 years. Keep telling minorities theyre victims and white people theyre oppressors and shit will hit the fan. Hopefully common sense will prevail.

Sometimes diversity just isn't important. When they say the cast wasn't diverse enough they sound like they forgot that the movie had two non-white actors as major characters.

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

Sometimes diversity just isn't important. When they say the cast wasn't diverse enough they sound like they forgot that the movie had two non-white actors as major characters.

Well its also voice acting, so it doesnt really matter who does the voices as long as they sound somewhat like the actual characters.

KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Well its also voice acting, so it doesnt really matter who does the voices as long as they sound somewhat like the actual characters.

Very true.

So happy that I got my key early

Getting it installed!

Around the Network

It seems like you like Final Fantasy

SKMBlake said:

It seems like you like Final Fantasy

lol

I have almost all of the Final Fantasy games on Switch, Playstation, Xbox, PC and iOS (yes I multidip).

This is my Switch collection

We're really just about this close to get our hands on the sequel of BOTW which was announced 4 years ago .... This is truly a surreal moment !

Yet, I have my obligation to finish Octopath Traveler II first because I don't want to get into another game for 100 hours and be at a lost once I get back to it. We'll prolly be a week late to the discussion.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I was trying to get through more of the first half of Advance Wars 1+2 ReBoot Camp's campaign before Tears of The Kingdom.

Starting TotK now!