By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So It is only behind the original xenoblade (92 metascore). Quite impressive

Edit: Torna received a 80, i was under the impression that it was one of the best xenoblade games, not the worst.

Last edited by Thisar - on 07 May 2023

Around the Network
Thisar said:

Edit: Torna received a 80, i was under the impression that it was one of the best xenoblade games, not the worst.

The reviwers were torn

A

SKMBlake said:
Thisar said:

The reviwers were torn

A

Ba-dum, tss!

Thisar said:

I think it might be not obvious for some who love completing games, do side quests or those who just did not play it but, the community system in Torna and it's mandatory goals you had to reach at certain point of the story broke some people.

Glad however Future Redeemed could find just as much success critically as the main game. Hope the sells on this Expansion Pass were pretty good too

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Thisar said:

Now it's on par with the original Xenoblade at 92.

Around the Network

How come for Advance Wars 1+2 ReBoot Camp they changed Yellow Comet's name to Gold Comet?

CaptainExplosion said:

How come for Advance Wars 1+2 ReBoot Camp they changed Yellow Comet's name to Gold Comet?

Probably because it might seem racist. Doesnt take much these days.

KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

But here's the irony, Yellow Comet is based on WWII Japan, in a game made under a Japanese developer.

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

But here's the irony, Yellow Comet is based on WWII Japan, in a game made under a Japanese developer.

Doesnt matter. Progressives might rage. Not worth it I guess.

KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Doesnt matter. Progressives might rage. Not worth it I guess.

They'll rage at anything these days. They even raged that The Super Mario Bros. Movie didn't have a diverse cast.