By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mar1217 said:

Sorry, I only thought about Switch games  :P

But yeah, if you wanna do a 3DS Triforce for 2017, it would be : Metroid, Pokémon Ultra sun/Moon and ... Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga DX ??

Metroid, Pokemans and Monster Hunter Stories for me (been loving every second of it), it was published by Nintendo, that should be enough to count...right? :P

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

Edit: also, when was the last time we ever had Mario, Zelda and Metroid games all releasing in the same year? ..never?

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

I'd say the 'Triforce' of 2017 for Ninty will be Zelda, Mario Odyssey, and Splatoon 2.

Why is it no one here cares about Metroid and what the hell is wrong with you?

I personally don't care about it cos (A) it's a remake and (B) it's on 3DS.

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

I personally don't care about it cos (A) it's a remake and (B) it's on 3DS.

I didn't ask for confirmation, I asked for an explanation.

I care about Metroid, just not about 3DS. :p

My first Switch video ;)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Anyone tried connecting their Switch to those free Wifi where you have to go on the browser to sign in?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

For those who didn't know: 

Nintendo Switch 4.0 Adds Wireless USB Headset Support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBLB_NkBxto

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/77dc85/400_update_added_support_for_wireless_usb/

It seems that it works wonders with the Playstation headset. Also, you can have it in undocked mode with a USB-C to USB adaptor. 

Edit: sorry if someone posted it before. There are like 3 threads about the new update.

Anyone know how to change the VA to Japanese on FE Warriors? Its somehow greyed out for me at the Extras settings. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

Anyone know how to change the VA to Japanese on FE Warriors? Its somehow greyed out for me at the Extras settings. 

Did you download the voice pack?

Shaunodon said:
Jranation said:

Did you download the voice pack?

Oh! Is that on the eshop?

Pocky Lover Boy!