By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

Hahahahahaha. That was fantastic.

So. I just sold my Nintendo 64 and bought my first Nintendo console in a few decades. (Excluding the NES and SNES Classics which made me consider this move.)

And it just happens to be.... *Drum roll* The New 3DS XL SNES edition.

Got Lylat Wars and Ocarina of Time and intend to build out the collection with Intentions on getting the new Metroid and other Nintendo 64 ports later.
What's some good RPG's? The game library is like... Freaking Alien to me.

And if you are an Aussie collector, what's the best outlets you found for Nintendo DS/3DS games? EB Games is like a barren wasteland.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Does anyone know when is the Axiom Verge retail version releasing? I thought it released in october, and now I've read that either in november or december, depending on the retailer. When is it coming exactly?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Wyrdness said:

Haha! That Yiga didn't see it coming.

Around the Network

Found the Metroid: Samus Returns Legacy Edition today. Comes with a code for Metroid 2 on the Gameboy. I already have it.

So if you want Metroid 2 for the Gameboy on your 3DS and you have an European account, then let me know and I can message you the code.

Pemalite said:
So. I just sold my Nintendo 64 and bought my first Nintendo console in a few decades. (Excluding the NES and SNES Classics which made me consider this move.)

And it just happens to be.... *Drum roll* The New 3DS XL SNES edition.

Got Lylat Wars and Ocarina of Time and intend to build out the collection with Intentions on getting the new Metroid and other Nintendo 64 ports later.
What's some good RPG's? The game library is like... Freaking Alien to me.

And if you are an Aussie collector, what's the best outlets you found for Nintendo DS/3DS games? EB Games is like a barren wasteland.

A lot of good RPGs for NDS/3DS

- Pokemons: get this one out of the way, can't go wrong with any of the mainline DS/3DS games

- Fire Emblem: Awakening/Fates is where many joined in the series, both are good. FE Echoes is a remake of FE 2 (Gaiden), which happens to be my favourite 3DS FE game. Shadow Dragon and New Mystery (JP) for DS is remake of FE1 and FE3, both featuring Marth. I enjoyed them, but many others didn't really like them as much

- The World Ends With You (DS): My all time favourite DS game, and is more of an Action-RPG. Really unique, with you controling one character on the bottomg screen and anther on the top. Amazing story and art direction as well. Highly recommended

- Rune Factory: my personal favourite RPG series, RF1-3 for DS and RF4 are all great games, but I would recommend RF4 for 3DS as they fixed and improved on issues from the previous games. A Harvest Moon game with RPG, like Stardew

- Etrians: EO2-3 for DS is good but EO2 is really hard if you want the challenge. For 3DS, you can't go wrong with any of the games, and I'm sure EO V will be just as good. EO Untold 1 and 2 are 'remakes' of the first 2 games, but the whole map design is different. Requires map drawing and battling enemies. Sounds boring but is actually pretty engaging

- Final Fantasy: 3 and 4 remake for DS are great remakes especially if you didn't play the originals

- FF Tactics A2: (DS) Is a turn based tactics game and is really fun

- Dragon Quest: IX (DS) is my personal favourite, but the other remakes V (DS) , VII (3DS), VIII (3DS) are also great. Classic JRPG at its finest

- Disgaea DS: If you like Disgaea

- Tales of the Abyss: (3DS) Is a solid Tales port, but the DS games are JP only

- Chrono Trigger (DS): Self explanatory

- Radiant Historia (DS/3DS): More niche but is still really fun. Turn based, but has a neat turn altering mechanic

- Luminous Arc/Stella Glow (DS/3DS): Turn based, much like FF Tactics

- Bravely: If you like a classic JRPG and don't mind a bad story, then this game can be really enjoyable as the JRPG elements are great

There are others like SMT, Mario & Luigi, Mystery Dungeon etc. but I personally didn't enjoy them as much so I left them out

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Just heads up, eShop sales soon

And what some crazy people do in BotW

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Am I the only one who's seriously frustrated with how bad Nintendo is keeping stock of 3DS games?

Star Fox 64 3D is STILL out of regular stock on amazon, Kid Icarus Uprising I swear didn't have stock until just now ... and sometimes I have a hard time even finding Kirby Triple Deluxe

Like the Switch is out and i'm stressing over how much of the DS/3DS games I can find lol

TomaTito said:

Just heads up, eShop sales soon

And what some crazy people do in BotW

Malayan will rain fire down from above.