Super Smash Bros. - 92%

vs

Breath of the Wild - 97%

Splatoon 2 - 83%

Mario + Rabbids - 85%

Super Mario Odyssey +/- 95%

Xenoblade 2 +/- 85%

and Mario Kart 8 DX (92%)

Im sorry I enjoyed M+R but fuck me it isnt even close to Splatoon.

Reviewers seem to sleep on Splatoon the same way they did on MonHun for years and years

Well, according to Metacritic New Super Mario Bros Wii is a better game than Tropical Freeze...

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

Well, according to Metacritic New Super Mario Bros Wii is a better game than Tropical Freeze...

And New Super Mario Bros. U as well. (...)

(....)

(.....)

...nah. No comment.

I was originally gonna write NSMBU actually. Heck, for that matter Metacritic reckons NSMBU is a better game than Splatoon.

Review scores don't make any sense when compared amongst each other, best just not to think about it and look at each score as if it were in a vacuum.

Also, the ARMS update while small is pretty nice. The game thankfully already knows what you've accomplished so I got a bunch of badges immediately, and better still you also get money for getting badges. Unfortunately, the Dragon's rush attack remains pretty bad, at this point it seems they really aren't going to buff it, le sigh.

ktay95 said:
Pok87 said:

Yes.

On metacritic:

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - 83%

Mario Kart 8 - 88%

Bayonetta 2 - 91%

Super Smash Bros. - 92%

vs

Breath of the Wild - 97%

Splatoon 2 - 83%

Mario + Rabbids - 85%

Super Mario Odyssey +/- 95%

Xenoblade 2 +/- 85%

and Mario Kart 8 DX (92%)

Im sorry I enjoyed M+R but fuck me it isnt even close to Splatoon.

Reviewers seem to sleep on Splatoon the same way they did on MonHun for years and years

As a big Splatoon fan. I think Splatoon 2 was a poor sequel. There was not enough new stuff that was added. 

I especially dislike how some of the free updates on Splatoon 2 where the same thing in Splatoon 1. I would have expect those to be already in the game Day 1. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Saw this on Twitter today, Mario is looking good

Plus re-started posting Switch snaps on my own twitter

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I feel like the combo of Zelda, Mario, Mario+Rabbids, and MK8DX puts 2017 over 2014 for me personally

Nuvendil said:
You missed Pokken Tournament DX and ARMS. Not rated as highly, but still well received. The sheer numbers are a big part of the win here. Toss in Captain Toad and Hyrule Warriors for 2014 and Arms, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Pokken for 2017 and I think the obviousness of the win on all fronts is clear.

In Europe Captain Toad was arrive in 2015 so I don't count it (great game btw).

Mar1217 said:

Guys, the 4.0.0 Update is here !!

Long live to my Kass avatar on Switch !! (WHERE'S SIDON THOUGH ?!!)

That's a big one. Not being able to transfer save data has been a huge problem for some people, so it's good they finally got around to this.

Mar1217 said:
RavenXtra said:
I feel like the combo of Zelda, Mario, Mario+Rabbids, and MK8DX puts 2017 over 2014 for me personally

Well, it is the triforce of 2017 for Ninty + You could account games like Splatoon 2, ARMS, Pokken, Xenoblade 2, etc ... to go with it as well ;)

I'd say the 'Triforce' of 2017 for Ninty will be Zelda, Mario Odyssey, and Splatoon 2.

Still no ARMS or Pokemon Icons somehow, and still no themes, but eh, getting the record feature finally is nice even if it's only for 30 seconds.