By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bold Prediction: SMO will get a 99 on Metacritic! [Update currently a 97!] I Took the "L"

Prediction: You'll be wrong.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Around the Network
tbone51 said:

When you actually say im wrong then its usual means its right though. So thank you :)

How do you feel today? Are you relatively calm and collected or are you trending towards madness because of the E3 aftermath?

Essentially, should I drop the mods a message that they shall ban you for a day in order to prevent something worse?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Probably not. In this time and age there will always be a Slant Magazine that will drop the 95-100 Metascore by 1 point. But I have to admit that Odyssey has the magic and charm to achieve a very high score, 95-97, I assume.

Nah. Something is off about it. Low 90s if I had to guess.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Never doubt tbone51's predictions but this time i doubt it.

Around the Network

I wouldn't go so far as to say it guarantees a 99 but I do think it will most likely be in the mid-90s

95-96 is mine.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

95-98 because there are strange people with strange names on youtube. This strange people with sunblocker faces and ugly glasses from the 90s can rate games in a way that the metascore is droping from a 98 to a 97.

I'd be surprised if it even got a 98 tbh

Well, this is new.

Read.

I'm going with a solid 96. I think it'll still be a long while until we get another 99 metascore game. BotW came close with a 98, but even that dropped to 97 afterwards.