By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bold Prediction: SMO will get a 99 on Metacritic! [Update currently a 97!] I Took the "L"

When does the online review embargo end?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Dont be exaggerated, a 95 or 96 may be the case

I think this game may get a lot more nines than BotW, because it's not such a massive overwhelming game. I will still do amazing though.

But I'm feeling risky, so my prediction is 100%, it will be the first perfect game.

97%

Nothing is ever perfect, I think something like 97%.

Around the Network

Wouldn't be surprised.....Nintendo games have their own review scales and the media has always been extremely biased towards them

Preston Scott

More like... 89

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Captain_Yuri said:
I dont care how good you are with predictions, 99 is impossible if you aren't OoT

And if there are far more than about 30 review sites these days  :)

Edit:  Jeez, it has only 22 reviews on metacritic.   Lucky bastard.

Lube Me Up

LMU Uncle Alfred said:
Captain_Yuri said:
I dont care how good you are with predictions, 99 is impossible if you aren't OoT

And if there are far more than about 30 review sites these days  :)

Edit:  Jeez, it has only 22 reviews on metacritic.   Lucky bastard.

(Soon that game in the back will be SMO)

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

DaveTheMinion13 said:
Wouldn't be surprised.....Nintendo games have their own review scales and the media has always been extremely biased towards them

This post seems extremely biased imo