By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who won?

Microsoft 244 8.59%

Nintendo 1,837 64.64%

Sony 761 26.78%

Total:2,842
Alkibiádēs said:
Qwark said:

Death stranding teasers where informative though same counts for TLOU part 2. The pokemon switch rpg was purely a hype announcement nothing else it could be years away building a pokemon rpg for the Switch takes time and they are making another pokemon and just released one. Same probably counts for Metroid. It's a Zelda Wii U type of announcement. Look guys we are making a new game in a franchise you like for the only platform we have left. MS could have done so but didn't and Sony pulled this trick a few times already. Hell even their slogan suggests it. Why Nintendo gets praised for it and other companies get complaints is beyond me though.

No, it was confusing as hell, I still don't know what the game will be about.

It's a Kojima game 90% of the time you have no idea what's going on. But for some reason in the end it kind a makes sense. Besides we got to know the cast, the genre, the art direction, the actors. It's probably about some sort of plague corrupting humans and killing sealife. With some weird scifi and horror shit, because Kojima doesn't stick to one genre.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
GhaudePhaede010 said:
Nintendo won very easily.

I picked Microsoft to win this E3 going in. I hate being incorrect. Of the big three, Microsoft was the worst. My lord how could they fuck up so badly?

Sony's big drop was Monster Hunter which would have been a crippling blow if it was not coming out for PC and XBOX One as well.

Nintendo came out right off the top with Rocket League which - and I listened to all the predictions - was completely unexpected. They also had a Kirby game that was completely off the radar. They were able to surprise me and they were able to deliver great announcements. I expected Nintendo and Sony to fight for second but Nintendo really pulled away from the other two just a few seconds into their presentation. Not to mention the Fifa title is worth trying...

I could have sworn that RL was already announced for Switch...

Maybe I just imagined it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Playstation clearly won this E3 again (despite being the worst conference from them since the last few years).

I don't understand the people who say Nintendo won. I know that you are happy that they announced a new Pokemon and a new Metroid game but they didn't show anything of them. Beside that it was already very obvious that a new Pokemon game would release on Switch sometime in the future. So they announced something which we all already knew would happen. Metroid on the other hand was surprise. But saying that Nintendo won the E3 only because they announced a new Metroid is in development (not even from the original developers) makes no sense imo.

I never thought I'd say this, but Nintendo.

The Metroid Prime 4 announcement was huge despite the lack of a trailer, release date or even info on the game.

Nintendo.

Around the Network

I think it was very weak. I wouldn't give anyone the win.

Yeah, no one, won. Maybe Ubisoft for making a Mario crossover with the rabbids look good.

Anyway, new first party announcements:

Microsoft: 

- Ori and the will of wisps: possibly the best exclusive announcement of the entire E3 conference. It looked great.

- Forza 7: looked good I suppose, but this is a yearly franchise, so it's not going to save the XBOX brand any time soon.

Sony:

- SOTC remake: looked good, but it's still just a remake

- Horizon Zero Dawn DLC expansion

Nintendo:

- New Kirby 2D platformer: meh, looked fairly unambitious, but not bad I suppose.

- New Yoshi 2D-ish platformer: slightly better, but not impressed either.

- Metroid Prime 4: meh, no footage shown.

- New main-line Pokémon announcement: no footage shown, but it's good to finally have confirmation that the Switch is the true successor of the 3DS.

- Metroid II remake: looked ok, but again not all that impressive. 

- Mario & Luigi remake: meh. 

- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle: looked pretty awesome. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

KLAMarine said:
leyendax69 said:
This is why I can't take Nintendo fans seriously, they didn't show anything at all but somehow EASILY won e3

Metroid LIVES

k. Thanks for sharing

SegataSanshiro said:

There's a part missing from that GIF.

The part where Ubisoft nuked that mountaintop!!

Bewaren