By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Elderly woman assaulted at pool party while everyone is watching & laughing at her

Some of you guys really need to pull your head out the hole, this incident has nothing to do with race or color.

There is white people doing some crazy dumb shit in pool parties too. Stupid comes in all colors.

May 1, 2017

But this is full retard.

Independent: San Diego pool party shooting: White man shoots six people of colour in deadly suspected hate crime

The Sandiego Union Tribune: Poolside party becomes 'war zone' as gunman shoots seven, is killed by cops

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Aeolus451 said:

I proved that they are full of shit as a movement. BLM really just wants more unaccountability for their actions/choices. They don't give a damn about black lives otherwise their message would be something like "We need to stop killing eachother. We need to care more about eachother. We need to get the drugs out of our communities. We need to comdemn thug culture. We need to stop believing democrats." Any of those are good. 

What is their message then? What are their grievances? What do they want to accomplish? Why did they from into a movement? Answer this time if you will. 

If you have to ask these questions, then you obviously don't know anything about them.

And again, one movement does not need to focus on all things.  Why is that hard for you to understand?  That's the easiest facet to grasp because it doesn't require any form of deeper understanding.   And as I stated before, much of what you pointed out are symptoms of broader issues....which is what BLM fights for.  Do you solve your problems at the source or just use band-aids?

If you were truly interested, if black lives actually mattered to you, you'd do the research.  You'd actually look into who they are and what they want instead of espousing the same Republican/conservative superficial and fictional notion of it all.

Simply put, if they matter to you, prove it.

You're so full of shit. You can't answer simple questions which you claim to know but refuse to because you don't want to list anything (that can be looked into) that you would have defend that I can easily shot down. You don't want to give me means to further prove that BLM is as much full of shit as you are. I depise BLM because I actually like black people. I don't want them to buy into a movement that could only be described as hypocrisy personified. It's quickly becoming black people's equivalent of the KKK. 

User moderated - Bristow9091

deskpro2k3 said:

Some of you guys really need to pull your head out the hole, this incident has nothing to do with race or color.

There is white people doing some crazy dumb shit in pool parties too. Stupid comes in all colors.

May 1, 2017

But this is full retard.

Independent: San Diego pool party shooting: White man shoots six people of colour in deadly suspected hate crime

The Sandiego Union Tribune: Poolside party becomes 'war zone' as gunman shoots seven, is killed by cops

No one said that it was related to it. 

SpokenTruth said:
Aeolus451 said:

I think you posted videos but they aren't showing up.  Post the links instead and if I have time I'll watch them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBpl1V4n04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

Around the Network

Black Lives Canada is a rather useless group though

Wtf that was awful, stupid and disrespectful, I hope the woman is okay.

Aeolus451 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Is hard to think an answer for pure nonsense

Do you actually research anything? They don't care about black lives. Why? Because they don't care about any of the things that actually kill black people. They don't shed any light on anything that is a thread to their lives. Ironically, police save more black lives than BLM does. One side is actively doing something about what is actually killing them compared to the other side who only more promotes racism, hatred and violence. 

BLM is about racial discirmination which puts blacks lives at a lower value than others. When black teens kill each other in terrible neighborhoods, they weren't targeted because they were black but its because they live in shitholes, void of resources but filled generational oppression, drugs and warefare. A huge amount of African Americans went from slavery to Jim Crow laws, which was only abolished 60years ago. 

BLM cares when a 17 Year old boy is shot dead because a local neighbourhood watch thought he was a threat, that is influenced by race. You have case studies that people percieve black people to have a higher tolerance of pain, studies which show they get longer sentences for the same crimes as their white peers. You don't need to like BLM but at least understand their core purpose. Also gang crime is very systematic, so its not just about preaching "don't kill each other", they have to tackle the bigger systems which propagate poverty in the black community and the the prison system is one of many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V66F3WU2CKk

I haven't atcually watch that doc but I heard its very informative :p 

Aeolus451 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

May 1, 2017

But this is full retard.

No one said that it was related to it. 

Aeolus451 said:

To be perfectly honest, she wasn't slammed and I wouldn't call her elderly. She's in her 50s from the look of her. The dumbass guy was trying to pick her up to carry her to the pool and throw her in but he slipped, so both of them fell. He picked her back up and threw her/jumped in the pool with her. It's not as big as deal as it sounds in my opinion.

The black kids were extremely disrespectful to her and shouldn't have threw her in, though. On the other hand, the white woman had no sense going over to party full of black teenagers to tell them to turn down the music with all of the BLM crap going on and things being more racially charged than ever. She should have just called the cops to deal with trying to get them to turn down the music.

Aeolus451 said:

Sorry, I'm not a writer for CCN or Huffington post. They always mention race except with a person of color did something bad. I always mention a person's race when it comes to anything because it's a common characteristic used to describe a person. If it was an older black woman, they wouldn't have done that. Things are more racially charged than before and BLM is emboldening young and dumb black people to act more violent in general. There's plenty of normal acting black people out there but there's also guillable dumb ones too just like any other race. 

Anyway, glasses don't have much to do with a person's age except if a person has bad eyes already or a defect of some kind, it will only get worse over time. I've worn glasses since I was a kid. It's not a good indicator of a person's age. To me, elderly is someone that's a senior citizen. 60+.  It seems most would agree with that as far as I can find on it with searches. 

Areym said:
StarOcean said:
If you confront people like that, always have a backup gun, knife, or other weapon on hand to be able to immediately kill one of them

Easy there, judge Dredd. One thing is self defense, another one is rushing to murder. Pretty sure you can't really bring weapons into a public pool and if you sneak one in, she'll be in just as much trouble.

OT: Send these assholes to jail, no excuse for such behavior. Add an extra year for be so unbelieable stupid to record and post it. I mean, holy hell.

It was meant as a joke XD I'm not really for people carrying guns around everywhere