By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Elderly woman assaulted at pool party while everyone is watching & laughing at her

Elderly woman with 2 dogs assaulted at pool party

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504#comment_page=2

'Throw her in!' Shocking moment an elderly woman is body slammed to the ground and hurled into a swimming pool along with her dog after she asked rowdy teens to turn down the noise

Around the Network

I don't think she was body slammed. Looks like the guy was trying to lift her up and throw her in the pool, but he slipped and fell.

Still fucked up though.

"it's also unknown when and where the incident took place."

These people need to go to jail.

That guy definitely slipped... He still just picked her up and threw her in the pool without concern for any potential injury she may have received. What if she was knocked out and drowned?

Stupid enough to record and post it on the internet... They'll be caught. They'll hopefully go to jail.

Society is rapidly going downhill.

Around the Network

That's kinda sad. Though I would never confront people like this because I know they're drunk morons capable and willing of harming me.

That's why I don't step into mafia headquarters and demand they'd stop with all the noisy killings.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
That's kinda sad. Though I would never confront people like this because I know they're drunk morons capable and willing of harming me.

That's why I don't step into mafia headquarters and demand they'd stop with all the noisy killings.

You can just kill them after that. 

Anyway I don't think he wanted to beat her only throw her at the pool. 

To be perfectly honest, she wasn't slammed and I wouldn't call her elderly. She's in her 50s from the look of her. The dumbass guy was trying to pick her up to carry her to the pool and throw her in but he slipped, so both of them fell. He picked her back up and threw her/jumped in the pool with her. It's not as big as deal as it sounds in my opinion.

The black kids were extremely disrespectful to her and shouldn't have threw her in, though. On the other hand, the white woman had no sense going over to party full of black teenagers to tell them to turn down the music with all of the BLM crap going on and things being more racially charged than ever. She should have just called the cops to deal with trying to get them to turn down the music.

iNathan said:
vivster said:

You can just kill them after that. 

Anyway I don't think he wanted to beat her only throw her at the pool. 

That doesn't really matter. Laying a hand on her at all is one step too far. Then again, she was trespassing.

I'm not saying she deserved it but confronting a bunch of drunk party people is never a smart move.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Also, the guy will likely be charged with assault because the dummies filmed themselves being bad again and the perception that young blacks are a bunch of thugs will be further fueled.