By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Elderly woman assaulted at pool party while everyone is watching & laughing at her

Ka-pi96 said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Looks like someone hasn't seen British law enforcement.

What are you saying is wrong with our law enforcement?

They're all just posers.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Looks like someone hasn't seen British law enforcement.

What are you saying is wrong with our law enforcement?

http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham

I just hope there aren't more cases like this out there.

I personally think that law enforcement in every country is pretty incompetent, otherwise practically every politician and member of the economic elite would be in jail right now by being part of some graft/corruption case. (I'm also still being pretty salty about a few taxi cabs overcharging me by tampering with the meter, lol)

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Ka-pi96 said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham

I just hope there aren't more cases like this out there.

I personally think that law enforcement in every country is pretty incompetent, otherwise practically every politician and member of the economic elite would be in jail right now by being part of some graft/corruption case. (I'm also still being pretty salty about a few taxi cabs overcharging me by tampering with the meter, lol)

Ahhh, and yeah I expect every country's law enforcement has had some dodgy cover up stuff at least once.

Except German police, they're the greatest. If you don't count anything before 1990.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Except German police, they're the greatest. If you don't count anything before 1990.

Pretty sure when I said "at least once" it didn't have "since 1990" stuck after it

As far as my memory is concerned nothing before 1990 ever existed.

vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Pretty sure when I said "at least once" it didn't have "since 1990" stuck after it

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
FunFan said:
vivster said:

No it didn't.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Profile says age = 29

Vivster doesn't exist in his own memory? :O

Prove that I existed before I could remember.

Ah them again, african people. Causing troubles in the west, selling & smuggling drugs in asia. And they keep wondering why the whole world hate them. The image of black people here in asia is, if he is not an athelete then he is definitely a drug dealer or a criminal. For black women, you can guess it.

Call me racist, i don't care. Most people view africans like this in southeast asia even korea, they are not even accepted very well in singapore. Everyone makes fun of black people even police & detectives, they are members of the black list.

You africans need to educate your children. Do it like asian people, educate your children,test their intelligence with IQ test, and beat them until their IQ are above average.

Moderated - think-man

vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Profile says age = 29

Vivster doesn't exist in his own memory? :O

Prove that I existed before I could remember.

Dude. One well placed punch to the face can muster the neccessary evidence. Who volunteers?

(Science can determine the age of any human (alive or not) with a simple blood or teeth test.)

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

burninmylight said:
Aeolus451 said:

To be perfectly honest, she wasn't slammed and I wouldn't call her elderly. She's in her 50s from the look of her. The dumbass guy was trying to pick her up to carry her to the pool and throw her in but he slipped, so both of them fell. He picked her back up and threw her/jumped in the pool with her. It's not as big as deal as it sounds in my opinion.

The black kids were extremely disrespectful to her and shouldn't have threw her in, though. On the other hand, the white woman had no sense going over to party full of black teenagers to tell them to turn down the music with all of the BLM crap going on and things being more racially charged than ever. She should have just called the cops to deal with trying to get them to turn down the music.

You could have made this same post without the words "black", "white", "BLM crap" and "racially", and made the same point. I'm willing to bet the same outcome would have happened if the woman was of any race or color.

Also, 50 is pretty elderly. By age 50, you definitely need glasses, you definitely need a ton more rest than you used to 15 years ago, and she's definitely bruised and in pain from when he dropped her. It's a pretty huge deal.

Sorry, I'm not a writer for CCN or Huffington post. They always mention race except with a person of color did something bad. I always mention a person's race when it comes to anything because it's a common characteristic used to describe a person. If it was an older black woman, they wouldn't have done that. Things are more racially charged than before and BLM is emboldening young and dumb black people to act more violent in general. There's plenty of normal acting black people out there but there's also guillable dumb ones too just like any other race. 

Anyway, glasses don't have much to do with a person's age except if a person has bad eyes already or a defect of some kind, it will only get worse over time. I've worn glasses since I was a kid. It's not a good indicator of a person's age. To me, elderly is someone that's a senior citizen. 60+.  It seems most would agree with that as far as I can find on it with searches.