By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Elderly woman assaulted at pool party while everyone is watching & laughing at her

LurkerJ said:
BLM is a racist movement and it does normalize hateful actions against whites. I can definitely see how it may encourage violence everywhere including swimming pools. With that said, the video in the OP had nothing to do with race and that's why I ignored racist comments.

I can agree with that. 

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
I think some of you want BLM to be a hate group...so you can hate it back.

BLM doesn't care about black lives. What's the point of it then? What does it accomplish?

Things like this make me wish decapitation was still a thing... (yeah i know i went to far there).

SpokenTruth said:
Aeolus451 said:

BLM doesn't care about black lives. What's the point of it then? What does it accomplish?

I tried to follow you on this but I got the impression I was on a mobius strip.

You can't answer can you? 

Aeolus451 said:
SpokenTruth said:

I tried to follow you on this but I got the impression I was on a mobius strip.

Is hard to think an answer for pure nonsense

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Aeolus451 said:

Is hard to think an answer for pure nonsense

Do you actually research anything? They don't care about black lives. Why? Because they don't care about any of the things that actually kill black people. They don't shed any light on anything that is a thread to their lives. Ironically, police save more black lives than BLM does. One side is actively doing something about what is actually killing them compared to the other side who only more promotes racism, hatred and violence. 

SpokenTruth said:
Aeolus451 said:

Do you actually research anything? They don't care about black lives. Why? Because they don't care about any of the things that actually kill black people. They don't shed any light on anything that is a thread to their lives. Ironically, police save more black lives than BLM does. One side is actively doing something about what is actually killing them compared to the other side who only more promotes racism, hatred and violence. 

OK, thank you.  You just proved that you only know the superficial, fictional narrative that was pushed by the aformentioned right-wing media hosts.

That said, do YOU actually research anything?

is the dnc and fbi right wing? I gave legitimate statistics from neutral sources to show what I'm trying to explain to a regressive. Take your head out of the sand. You can't get past the name of BLM and just take it on face value. Digging deeper actually requires a person to examine and question the things they claim which you obviously didn't. You're the one swimming in shallow waters. It's obviious that you didn't look at what I posted earlier or what I sourced. 

SpokenTruth said:
Aeolus451 said:

is the dnc and fbi right wing? I gave legitimate statistics from neutral sources to show what I'm trying to explain to a regressive. Take your head out of the sand. You can't get past the name of BLM and just take it on face value. Digging deeper actually requires a person to examine and question the things they claim which you obviously didn't. You're the one swimming in shallow waters. It's obviious that you didn't look at what I posted earlier or what I sourced. 

Posting stats shows why you don't understand BLM. Because you do not understand that such crime is a symptom of a bigger problem.  You also seem to be under the impression that a movement can't have a narrow focus and that it must address all issues.

What horseshit. I posted stats to prove my points and to show that I actually see BLM for what it is. Obviously, I understand them more than you do. You didn't even look up basic facts behind their message.  

SpokenTruth said:
Aeolus451 said:

What horseshit. I posted stats to prove my points and to show that I actually see BLM for what it is. Obviously, I understand them more than you do. You didn't even look up basic facts behind their message.  

Right.  As someone that works with them, I don't know them like you do....who repeats false narratives of their messages, intentions, activities and purpose.

I proved that they are full of shit as a movement. BLM really just wants more unaccountability for their actions/choices. They don't give a damn about black lives otherwise their message would be something like "We need to stop killing eachother. We need to care more about eachother. We need to get the drugs out of our communities. We need to comdemn thug culture. We need to stop believing democrats." Any of those are good. 

What is their message then? What are their grievances? What do they want to accomplish? Why did they from into a movement? Answer this time if you will.