By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Switch Bundle Confirmed ( Exclusive to Russia )

i think they will release it later for other regions.
Hardly anyone in RU care about Ninny.

Around the Network

Ugh so it is real, the worst possible bundled game for me. I doubt it'll be Russia only, they'll bring it everywhere else come the holidays, so now I can only hope it isn't the only bundle. Still holding out for that BotW bundle!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Ugh so it is real, the worst possible bundled game for me. I doubt it'll be Russia only, they'll bring it everywhere else come the holidays, so now I can only hope it isn't the only bundle. Still holding out for that BotW bundle!

It might get a Mario Odyssey bundle.

KLXVER said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

It might get a Mario Odyssey bundle.

I don't think they'll bundle a new game over games that have already made their money but we'll see! I certainly wouldn't have any qualms with an Odyssey bundle, but it'd probably be like the 3D Land bundle where you only save like $10 or so (though in 3D Land's case there was also a massive price cut).

RolStoppable said:
okr said:
Seems they want to expand their Russian userbase.

Should bundle 1-2-Switch and a bottle of vodka instead.

Just one? A Russian finishes a bottle in less than a minute.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Hopefully, they make it official everywhere else.
My cousin is waiting for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe to drop before he gets his and this bundle would be perfect for him.
(Good luck, carnal.)

CaptainExplosion said:
COKTOE said:

Are you to lookink down upon for drink state-allotted daily quart of wodka? Is the law!

Here's what I say to your fucking laws, you drunken, homophobic, religious fanatical, wife-beating, MH17 blasting sociopaths:

Wow, even in insults you suck!

Why is the bundle exclusive to Russia? I suppose Nintendo wants to expand to other markets, but still, no reason not to have the bundle avalible a couple of weeks after MK8Deluxe's launch (unless it's production problems).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

RolStoppable said:
okr said:
Seems they want to expand their Russian userbase.

Should bundle 1-2-Switch and a bottle of vodka instead.

That's actually a bundle that could sell well everywhere.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

CaptainExplosion said:
Sharu said:

Wow, even in insults you suck!

Look, what I said was hurtful, but unfortunately it's how I feel after seeing Russia's actions in recent years.

You're hating russian people for actions of their government?

I think you should be ashamed for your post.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]