By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Switch Bundle Confirmed ( Exclusive to Russia )

of Course Mario Kart 8 Deluxe makes so much sense thinking that it will be the bundle game.
Together with 1-2 switch in every console form very soon!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Mnementh said:

Again, you hate a group of people for things some people of this group did. You're like the people that hate muslims because of Osama bin Laden.

A few? I was talking about a few million people, like here:

That's not just russia. This happens in all the places where people are not enlightened or doesn't know how to deal with such things in the first place. Some will react confused, some will start to laugh about it and the people who think highly of themselfs, meaning being alpha and the big player around their own people will act in an agressive way. Sheesh, some humans really think high of themself, yet they are equivalent to primitive animals.

Also:

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Sharu said:
theARTIST0017 said:

well, not quite. I would compare them to Europe. Nintendo fares well in Japan and N. Amercia for the most part.

Well, in fact, pc and playstation gaming are the kings in Russia. Xbox had its chance last get, because it was easy to pirate. But not now.

And Nintendo gaming is very niche here. Now we have a local guy in charge of Nintendo of Russia marketing. He's passionate in gaming, had a good experience and at least with a Switch they doing a good job now!

As for people with blind hate to all Russians - its just a form of racism, but not to race, to nationality. Yes a majority of Russians support Putin and don't like gays. But, hey, its our country, let us live the way WE want!

Also I'm sure my English is much better then the Russian of most guys here ))

Hopefully Switch will change things there...

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

okr said:
Seems they want to expand their Russian userbase.

Fatuous decision. People here doesn't care about Nintendo products. Last (and first) popular console was Dendy (chinese NES clone) in 90's.