By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In 6 months the definitive version of EVERY multiplat console game will be back on Xbox.

GarlandSteve74 said:
vivster said:

See, this is what we call in the moderator thread "unjustified positivity".

Also aren't the definitive multiplats already on PC? AKA the thing easily destroys something as weak as Scorpio in performance.

Yeah, because being negative about everything all the time is much more appropriate/fun!

There are only 3 graphics cards in the world more powerful than a Scorpio right now. GTX 1070, 1080 and 1080Ti.  

What about the Titan X (both of them), R9 Fury, R9 Nano and R9 Fury X? Or how about the Radeon Pro Duo with 16.4 TF? What about overclocked 980 Ti with more than 6 TF? 

I'd say there are more than enough graphics cards that quite easily outperform Scorpio right now. By the time the console actually hits the market, there will be already more with a new Geforce generation as well as Vega. I'd even say that 6 TF by the end of the year is nothing more than mid-range. 

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

I can't see 3rd parties willingly want to spend their extra time, money and resources to beef up their game just to utilize a console with a significantly smaller market share.

GarlandSteve74 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Microsoft is only doing this because it's the only way they can fight back against Sony. We all remember when the PS2 went up against the original Xbox and best it handily with sub par graphics. This is about games and when it comes to exclusives (especially in a generation where Sony is winning) there is no way in hell they can compete the whole gen trough with sonys first, second and third party fleet of exclusives. Most multiplats that can be updated will be updated for both brands.

Things Microsoft will attempt to beat Sony with....

1) more shiny controllers
2) more competitive console with graphics
3) similar but more attractive os

Problem is Sony will have the games. This is where the fight is over.

The best selling games on PS4 and Xbox One at multiplats year in and year out.  Thanks for your input though!

On the Xbox perhaps, but when sonys exclusives ramp up they will be in the high 80s and 90. They aren't equal when it comes to development nor publishing. You'll see what I mean in time. We're only at the halfway point of this gen.

GarlandSteve74 said:
zorg1000 said:
and they will still sell better on PS4 90% of the time.

Why would I can about that?  I don't own stock in Sony or Microsoft and I'll still have the superior version of the game.  You can have the numbers!

This thread reeks of nothing more than "nana nana boo boo, i have the prettier version than you" so i came up with an equally juvenile response.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Wow, this thread was productive.

Around the Network

Yeah and after 2 years the PS5 will be out and will be stronger than the Scorpio again?

Does horse power really matter at this point if console games have something like boost mode and scale with each new Hardware coming out?

Good luck with that.

Where is that chalkboard again?

Nah, my xb1 s is more than enough. Not gonna switch main platform just because it gonna run the game in 4k especially when all my friends are on ps4.

nice xbox will finally have some kind of advantage, even if it is just one thing for the last third of the gen

Too little, too late.