By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In 6 months the definitive version of EVERY multiplat console game will be back on Xbox.

Time to see if power is going to matter as much as certain fan-bases have been boasting, or will they suddenly say it doesn't when the Xbox Scorpio releases since the soon to be weaker console currently has the majority market share. I personally never cared about power but rather the games, I guess we finally see which matters most in this weird semi-next generation refresh.

Around the Network
GarlandSteve74 said:

I will change the title to say multiplat instead of 3rd party!

Also, those Japanese games you listed wont sell 5 million combined!

Dragon Quest XI will sell even more then 5M, propably alone on 3DS, and it will release on PS4 and Switch as well. X1 won't have it

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
GarlandSteve74 said:

I will change the title to say multiplat instead of 3rd party!

Also, those Japanese games you listed wont sell 5 million combined!

Dragon Quest XI will sell even more then 5M, propably alone on 3DS, and it will release on PS4 and Switch as well. X1 won't have it

I'll be heartbroken.  At least I can still play it on my Switch, PS4 Pro or 3DS!

See, this is what we call in the moderator thread "unjustified positivity".

Also aren't the definitive multiplats already on PC? AKA the thing that easily destroys something as weak as Scorpio in performance.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

Also aren't the definitive multiplats already on PC? AKA the thing easily destroys something as weak as Scorpio in performance.

Yeah, because being negative about everything all the time is much more appropriate/fun!

There are only 3 graphics cards in the world more powerful than a Scorpio right now. GTX 1070, 1080 and 1080Ti.  

Around the Network

Secret sauce confirmed!?

GarlandSteve74 said:
vivster said:

Also aren't the definitive multiplats already on PC? AKA the thing easily destroys something as weak as Scorpio in performance.

Yeah, because being negative about everything all the time is much more appropriate/fun!

There are only 3 graphics cards in the world more powerful than a Scorpio right now. GTX 1070, 1080 and 1080Ti.  

Except that the Scorpio isn't even released yet. By the time it's released we will have one more. That's 4 GPUs against a single console. Choice wins yet again.

And a positive bait thread is still a bait thread.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Microsoft is only doing this because it's the only way they can fight back against Sony. We all remember when the PS2 went up against the original Xbox and best it handily with sub par graphics. This is about games and when it comes to exclusives (especially in a generation where Sony is winning) there is no way in hell they can compete the whole gen trough with sonys first, second and third party fleet of exclusives. Most multiplats that can be updated will be updated for both brands. I'm getting the Scorpio but this is simply the truth.

Things Microsoft will attempt to beat Sony with....

1) more shiny controllers
2) more competitive console with graphics
3) similar but more attractive os

Problem is Sony will have the games. This is where the fight is over the extra stuff is merely a distraction.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Microsoft is only doing this because it's the only way they can fight back against Sony. We all remember when the PS2 went up against the original Xbox and best it handily with sub par graphics. This is about games and when it comes to exclusives (especially in a generation where Sony is winning) there is no way in hell they can compete the whole gen trough with sonys first, second and third party fleet of exclusives. Most multiplats that can be updated will be updated for both brands.

Things Microsoft will attempt to beat Sony with....

1) more shiny controllers
2) more competitive console with graphics
3) similar but more attractive os

Problem is Sony will have the games. This is where the fight is over.

The best selling games on PS4 and Xbox One at multiplats year in and year out.  Thanks for your input though!

vivster said:
GarlandSteve74 said:

Except that the Scorpio isn't even released yet. By the time it's released we will have one more. That's 4 GPUs against a single console. Choice wins yet again.

And a positive bait thread is still a bait thread.

I have a GTX 1080 and a 7700K lol.  For people that don't want a PC, Scorpio wins yet again.