By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In 6 months the definitive version of EVERY multiplat console game will be back on Xbox.

Bandorr said:
So you were so excited about your own post in your previous thread.. that you had to make an entire new thread JUST for that post?

Expecting 4k/60FPS on every game is going to break your heart. Forza will probably do it, not sure about beyond that.

If that is what it takes for you to actually enjoy a game, good luck. I rather you know.. play a lot of games.

Nice you see you here as always!  I never said anything about framerate.  A GTX 970 can run most every game out there at 4K/30FPS on high settings.  

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Xbox One is missing out on a lot of great Japanese third party games.
Gotta point that out because your title is pretty misleading, and I thought this topic was somehow suggesting that we'll be able to play Nioh, Persona 5, Nier: Automata, Yakuza 0, etc on Xbox Scorpio soon, when you put so much emphasis on the word "EVERY".

As for having "most" of third party games run at native 4K, I'm fairly sure that's not going to be the case. Microsoft said they'd do it for their own first party games. They're not forcing third party developers to put focus into this during development.

But it will run games better than PS4 Pro does, and that's good if that's what you're looking for.

Personally I'll take a few dozen good third party exclusives, over a hundred multiplatform games with enhanced visuals.

I will change the title to say multiplat instead of 3rd party!

Also, those Japanese games you listed wont sell 5 million combined!

The definitive versions are already available they're called the PC versions.

Wyrdness said:
The definitive versions are already available they're called the PC versions.

I agree 100%

monocle_layton said:
Yeah...no

I'm pretty sure the GTX 1070 barely manages to push out 4k 30...not even sure if GTX 1080 can hit rock solid 4k 60 fps

Look, it's not gonna be 4k. I can see it on simpler games, but expecting the scorpio to do so much is ridiculous.

If it's 400-500, do you really think people will care about it? I'm sure Sony will push out a 299-349 PS4 Pro. Chances are no one wants to pay 500 dollars if they can get a console that can also produce 4k and has a better selection of titles.

A GTX970 will run most new games at 4K/30FPS on med/high.  You can cherry pick a few games like Watch Dogs 2 or Warhammer that don't but overall it wont be a problem for the much more powerful Scorpio.

My GTX 1080 will run pretty much every game maxed out at 4K/60 

Around the Network

and they will still sell better on PS4 90% of the time.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Also, to the people saying it wont sell well and no one will care, how does that affect me playing the superior version of every multi-platform game?

I don't care if it sells 1000 units lifetime as I am not a Microsoft shareholder.

Just give me the best console version of the latest games and I'll be happy!

GarlandSteve74 said:

A GTX970 will run most new games at 4K/30FPS on med/high.

"I'm excited to be able to play these games at a NATIVE 4K without any compromises in resolution or quality "

But now we're going with 30fps and Medium Settings, that's not a compromise? xD

zorg1000 said:
and they will still sell better on PS4 90% of the time.

Why would I can about that?  I don't own stock in Sony or Microsoft and I'll still have the superior version of the game.  You can have the numbers!

Barkley said:
GarlandSteve74 said:

A GTX970 will run most new games at 4K/30FPS on med/high.

"I'm excited to be able to play these games at a NATIVE 4K without any compromises in resolution or quality "

But now we're going with 30fps and Medium Settings, that's not a compromise? xD

The 970 is a 3.9TF card.  The Scorpio will be 6+.  

Nice try! xD