By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In 6 months the definitive version of EVERY multiplat console game will be back on Xbox.

You can stop now April Fools' is over.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
I remember when this generation started. It was "who cares about power". And "900p is as good as 1080" and "who can notice the difference with the resolution or a couple of frame rates".

And now we are here. "Power is anything. Power is everything. Without power we are nothing. Power will save all. Power will sell millions of units".

Some people really have their hopes high. Expecting "NATIVE 4K without any compromises in resolution or quality on a console. " on EVERY third party title. Yikes, just yikes.

I bet Sea of thieves will look pretty. Nothing like a good blue ocean.

It was people like you saying "1080p is the standard!  900p is garbage! PS4 is winning because Microsoft released an anemic console!"  

Now that the PS4 'Pro' will be left in the dust, power suddenly isn't so improtant.

I never bought an XBox One because I think it's a shitty console.

GarlandSteve74 said:
Barkley said:

"I'm excited to be able to play these games at a NATIVE 4K without any compromises in resolution or quality "

But now we're going with 30fps and Medium Settings, that's not a compromise? xD

The 970 is a 3.9TF card.  The Scorpio will be 6+.  xD

The PS4 Pro is 4.2TF doesn't mean it peforms as well as a GTX970.

Regardless the CPU is what's going to screw the Scorpio's performance, as Eurogamer believe all things are pointing to a Jaguar CPU.

Boutros said:

Stop what?  My excitement for superior multiplatform games?  No thanks!

OP seems to make anti Sony threads. Anway. This is like saying 3rd party games in 6th gen had Xbox in mind first. Jade Empire looked better than any PS2 game but GTA III looked the same on both.PS4 is the market leader so they will be developed mainly with PS4 in mind. Review copies of games will likely still be sent as PS4 version to websites. What will look amazing on the system is exclusive games like Crackdown 3. PS3 had technical advantages over 360 in key areas but ports rarely ran or looked better. (granted Cell was like Sega Saturns CPU as it was a real bitch) still for the first 3 years 360 was the lead platform and PS3 price played a big factor also.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
GarlandSteve74 said:

The 970 is a 3.9TF card.  The Scorpio will be 6+.  xD

The PS4 Pro is 4.2TF doesn't mean it peforms as well as a GTX970.

Regardless the CPU is what's going to screw the Scorpio's performance, as Eurogamer believe all things are pointing to a Jaguar CPU.

CPU is more an issue with framerates, not resolution.  4K/30FPS/Ultra is what it's all about on console and a 6TF GPU should have no problem hitting those numbers.  Especially with optimization!

Hell, a GTX 1070 is 6.5TF and it hits 4K/60FPS in most games at high!

Boutros said:

It's just a prank bro

I'm not exited at all... For console gaming i have a ps4 pro that is very cool at delivery 4k gaming (native or not, it just looks very good atm), and right now I'm very excited about my next PC rig with ryzen and vega, where i will be able to play xbox games too.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Exclusives just matter more.... hell I dont even have a PS4pro yet... why? because it doesnt matter to me.
Im fine with 1080p (normal PS4).

"Are you excited to have the best 3rd party support back on Xbox?" Nope, cuz no plans to get one.

Native 4K on all these multiplats is a big stretch. We'll see how it goes.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'