By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which countries have you been to?

USA
New Zealand
Australia

And goodness, with how well traveled so many people are, people are richer than I expected.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Germany (born and still living there)
Luxembourg
France (Paris, Nice, Normandy, Brittany, Lorraine)
Monaco
Belgium (Brussels, West Flanders)
The Netherlands (Amsterdam)
United Kingdom (London, York, Durham, Gibraltar)
Spain (Seville, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia)
Portugal (Lisbon)
Italy (Rome, Venice, Milan, South Tyrol, Bologna, Pisa, Florence, Rimini, Turin)
San Marino
Vatican City
Hungary (Budapest)
Czech Republic (Prague)
Austria (Tyrol)
Turkey (Antalya)
United States (New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C.)
Morocco (Tangier)

I'm from Spain, and I've visited:
- France.
- UK.
- Italy.
- US.
- Mexico.
- Portugal.

Now I can't recall having been any other country already. I'm planning to visit Japan next summer.

I'm a Detroiter too. Well, Farmington.  So many trips to Windsor for age 19 drinking back in the day.  Been to 17 US states, living in AZ and FL. Many Mexico trips from AZ days. Took a cruise to Caribbean and hit Jamaica, Puerto Rico, US and Brit Virgin Islands, St Maartin, Dominica and Martinique.  One day Austrailia and Japan will be checked off. Maybe West Europe too.

I live in Belgium, and I've been to:

Netherlands (several times, but never on a real holiday)
France (several times in the north of France, I've also been on holiday in Brittany and Provence)
U.K. (several times on a one day trip, 2 times a few days in London)
Germany (2 times when I was very young, and I'm going to Berlin next week)
Denmark (Kopenhagen)
Sweden (one day in Malmö when I was on holiday in Copenhagen)
Italy (Rome).

Around the Network

Chile & Argentina

Places I would like to go include Brazil, Uruguay, Canada, France, England, Germany, Japan. Probably when I finish my studies...

Wiibaron said:

I'm a Detroiter too. Well, Farmington.  So many trips to Windsor for age 19 drinking back in the day.  Been to 17 US states, living in AZ and FL. Many Mexico trips from AZ days. Took a cruise to Caribbean and hit Jamaica, Puerto Rico, US and Brit Virgin Islands, St Maartin, Dominica and Martinique.  One day Austrailia and Japan will be checked off. Maybe West Europe too.

Well, I didn't actually live in the city of Detroit either, I lived in Lincoln Park, but I said Detroit as I assumed that nobody would know where that was.

Belgium
UK
France
Switzerland
Spain
Tenerife
Lanzarote
India
Nepal ( I travelled over 200 miles here and climbed to mount Anna pirna base camp then went to see Mount Everest loved it here and will be going back with my Daughter when she's old enough)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I've been to the United States (where I live), Canada (Nova Scotia, specifically), and Germany once when I was a little kid. Perhaps somewhat pitifully, that is all. I wish I could travel more!

Live near myrtle beach,sc. I have been to Bahamas, Belgium, France, Netherlands,Germany, Luxembourg,Iceland, Canada,Mexico