By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which countries have you been to?

Hmmm, let's see:

Luxembourg (this is where I come from)
Belgium
Netherlands
France
Germany
Switzerland
UK
Italy
Spain
Portugal
Czech Republic
Austria
Iceland
San Marino
Liechtenstein
Monaco
Andorra
Philippines

I think that should be all

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer said:
Hmmm, let's see:

Belgium
Netherlands
France
Germany
Switzerland
UK
Italy
Spain
Portugal
Czech Republic
Austria
Iceland
San Marino
Liechtenstein
Monaco
Andorra
Philippines

So, do you speak Luxembourgish? Or do you speak French/German?

Just the US as of right now. But next year me and my gf are either going to go to the Carribean or travel across Europe.

But I was born in Texas, and later moved to California, New Mexico, Oregon, and I currently reside in Ohio as of last month.

Edit: States I've visited are: Oklahoma, Arizona, Washington, Nevada, Illonois, Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Nebraska, and Kansas

VGPolyglot said:
Wiibaron said:

I'm a Detroiter too. Well, Farmington.  So many trips to Windsor for age 19 drinking back in the day.  Been to 17 US states, living in AZ and FL. Many Mexico trips from AZ days. Took a cruise to Caribbean and hit Jamaica, Puerto Rico, US and Brit Virgin Islands, St Maartin, Dominica and Martinique.  One day Austrailia and Japan will be checked off. Maybe West Europe too.

Well, I didn't actually live in the city of Detroit either, I lived in Lincoln Park, but I said Detroit as I assumed that nobody would know where that was.

Born and live in Zambia. I've been to Tanzania, Zanzibar (autonomous region) and Zimbabwe.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

US, Canada, South Korea, Japan.

I think that's it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

From the Netherlands, of which I've seen every nook and cranny by now (except the Carribean parts), but that's not very difficult when you're country's not very big;

Belgium
Luxembourg
Germany
France
United Kingdom (England)
Denmark
Switzerland
Spain
Italy
United States (New York, Florida)
United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
Singapore
Malaysia

And this close to Indonesia while in Malaysia, regret I never crossed the border. Similarly with Sweden when I was in Denmark lol. Excluding airports, but including them won't add anything I think. Also I've never been to any of Europe's microstates.

VGPolyglot said:
Bofferbrauer said:
Hmmm, let's see:

Belgium
Netherlands
France
Germany
Switzerland
UK
Italy
Spain
Portugal
Czech Republic
Austria
Iceland
San Marino
Liechtenstein
Monaco
Andorra
Philippines

So, do you speak Luxembourgish? Or do you speak French/German?

All of the above

I speak Luxembourgish, German, french, english, bits of spanish, portuguese and italian, swiizerdütsch and I'm learning tagalog right now. I also intend to learn japanese at a later point

Germany, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, USA, United Kingdom (only England), Luxembourg, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Vatican City, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Cuba, Jamaica, Estonia, Thailand, Dominican Republic

And Canary Islands but that counts as Spain.

When you live in the middle of Europe you almost automatically see a lot of countries if you travel a bit. 

I definitely want to see in the future:

Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Costa Rica, Canada, Japan, China, Vietnam