By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which countries have you been to?

Brazil (I'm from here, so, a lot of places!)
Uruguay (Montevideo, Maldonado, La Paloma)
Colombia (Bogota)
USA (New York, Washington D.C., Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Columbus)
Argentina (Buenos Aires, Tigre)
Chile (Santiago, Viña del Mar, Valparaiso)

:)

Around the Network
OdinHades said:

Germany: Born here and I still live here. I was bornand raised in Frankfurt am Main, but I moved all the way up to Stralsund. I just really fell in love with the sea when I first saw it in 1999 on vacation. I never wanted to go back. So when I could afford it, I simply moved here and I love it.

Austria: Went there on a vacation, was the first time I ever climbed a mountain. But yeah, overall it's not that much different from germany. Innsbruck is a very beautiful city though.

France: I still have to check out Côte d'Azur. I have only been to Paris and Brest. It was quite nice, I especially fell in love with the people there. The country itself, meh, not so much.

Italy: Went there with my school class all the way back in 2004. We went to the Garda lake and I didn't like it too much. Too many goddamn tourists. Seriously, just about everyone I met there was talking german. It didn't even feel like I was in another country.

Spain: I only once visited spain purely for vacation. It was really nice, but a little too hot for my taste. And I can't speak spanish to save my life. I really had trouble getting around, as I am not going to the tourist centres, but prefer places with little to no tourists, where you experience the country the way it truly is. I always keep hearing spanish is an easy language. Yet I can't get my head around it despite speking 5 other languages. I don't know why, for some reason me and spanish just don't get along.

United Kingdom: 2011 began the times when I had to travel for work. I went to London quite often because of that, but well, I didn't see too much of the city, let alone the country. It's ok, I guess. But driving on the left side just feels wrong. So so wrong.

USA: Last year on my birthday, I went to Las Vegas to finally meet my beloved Britney in person. It costed me nearly 5,000 bucks an I only met her for like a minute, saying nothing more than "hi" and "bye". But it was totally worth it. =]

As for the US itself, not my taste. Everything is just so over the top there. The people are alright for the most part, but I don't feel that comfortable in the US. I also despise the food. EVERYTHING is so damn sweet in the US! Seriously, sometimes lunch was more sweet than what I eat in germany as a dessert. Even coke tastes different and sweet as fuck. Eww. People say food in england is disgusting. But I say the food in the US is far far worse.

I think that's about it, but I might forget something right now. Anyway, next up I'm going to visit sweden and I'm planning a trip to Point Nemo. All by myself, because I want to feel loneliness in its most extreme form. Sometime later, when I have the money and I am fit enough, I also want to visit the south pole. Don't ask me why, for some reason lonely places are far more attractive to me than big cities or something.

Come on now there is plenty of sweet stuff in Germany also I was born and raised there, you have Haribo and Milka and a ton of other sweet candies, plus you have Berliners and other sweet baked goods even Nutella is more popular in Germany then it is in the US.  The reason soda tastes sweeter in the US is because they use high fructose corn syrup as a sweetener in most of them instead of sugar.

Austria, Turkey, Greece, Albania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Scottland, England, France, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Serbia, Bosnia and now i am living in Switzerland.

US, UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Finland, Canada, China, HK, Thailand, Korea, Russia, Australia, Africa, Italy, Japan.

Lived in most of them, too.

NATO said:
US, UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Finland, Canada, China, HK, Thailand, Korea, Russia, Australia, Africa, Italy, Japan.

which part of africa? Africa is the continent that i explore the least. Maybe i should go to south africa this december

Around the Network
NATO said:

"Africa"... wat?

Poland, Italy, sweden, USA and UK. 
Not a guy whole likes to travel a lot.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Mystro-Sama said:
NATO said:

"Africa"... wat?

Felt easier than listing all the places in Africa that I've been, but fuck it:

Botswana, Cameroon, Kenya, Egypt, Libya, Swaziland, Uganda; Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mauritius.

A bunch of others in Africa too but not going to count them as I was just driving through. If I did count them it would be practically all countries in Africa , so "Africa"

I am Dutch and I have visited:
Germany
Belgium
Spain
France
Italy
Liechtenstein
Swiss
Luxembourgh

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

• Colombia ( I was born and raised there)

• Peru ( I went there on vacation, Machu Picchu is really amazing)

• USA (I've been linving in the states for the alst 7 years I like it here but kinda want to move from NC to another state)

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )