By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which countries have you been to?

Mexico and United States, I go to the latter every weekend.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Midwest US entire life. Only left once for Japan.

Sadly money is a thing, so I can't afford to travel again anytime soon.

I hope to go on a cheese/ pizza tour in Europe, along with experiencing local dishes and culture.

VGPolyglot said:
Bman54 said:

Live in Canada, been to US a bunch of times, and went to Bahamas on a cruise once. That's about it. Never ventured outside of this time zone (yet).

I'm actually moving to London, Ontario at the end of April. Lived in Guelph for most of my life, and moved to Cambridge 2 years ago.

So, there'll be another user from London on this site! Have you ever been here before?

Besides when I went looking for apartments, no. Fiancee got a job in Chatham, so we're moving to London since there's not really any places for us there and I can only really get a job in London. Haven't actually got a job yet, though

Bman54 said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, there'll be another user from London on this site! Have you ever been here before?

Besides when I went looking for apartments, no. Fiancee got a job in Chatham, so we're moving to London since there's not really any places for us there and I can only really get a job in London. Haven't actually got a job yet, though

Well, best of luck to you. Just be warned though, downtown London is not really exciting at all, and there's not much to do there.

Jamaica - Born and bred.

UK - Lived in London for 3 years. Nice place.

Canada - Went there almost every summer as a kid. Easily the best place i've been to. Everywhere is clean, the air is fresh and the people are nice.

USA - Went on a prep school trip to Orlando, did shopping in LA.

France - Visited Calais for less than a day.

I really need to travel more...

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

Where in Brazil do you live?

Sao Paulo

Last year I actually traveled a lot on work, but all inside the state, and I've never take a self vacation in my life, only done trips with my family to other family cities but also all inside the state, and the only time my whole family left the state at vacation, I couldn't go together.

I live in Brazil and have never went to a beach a single time xP

Also, never got into a plane as well.

HOW!? Don't you feel trapped? :O

From the USA (California!)
Currently living in Vancouver, Canada for work.
Lived in both Japan and Spain.

Visited (not counting layovers):
Mexico
UK
Guatemala
Switzerland
Norway
Italy
France
Indonesia
British Virgin Islands
Denmark

VGPolyglot said:
Bman54 said:

Well, best of luck to you. Just be warned though, downtown London is not really exciting at all, and there's not much to do there.

I'm not exactly someone who does anything anyways. They got an OHL team (that I refuse to actually root for because still a Guelph fan) and they do concerts sometimes. That's good enough for me

Is it just me or are there a disproportionate number of Canadians and Canadian residents on this site? haha

I don't travel much as I think it's mostly wasting money and time. There are very few countries I'm interested in visiting. Most of the countries I traveled with family where I didn't have a choice. My mother and sister are travel addicts.
England, Denmark, Netherlands, France, Czech Republic, Poland(on my own via bike), Mallorca, Tunesia.
Gonna visit Japan next year and it probably won't be the last time.

The other country I'm interested in is New Zealand. Technically I would also like to visit Australia but I don't want to die.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.