By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which countries have you been to?

USA. New Zealand, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Japan, Vanuatu, New Caledonia and Australia.

Looking to add more countries later this year.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

The most exotic place I went to was Samarkand and visiting central asia, not many people been to such places.

Asia: all SEA countries, S.korea, Japan, China.
Europe: England, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Norway, Belgium, Israel
America: USA, Canada, Peru
Africa: Egypt
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji

m_csquare said:
Europe: England, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Norway, Belgium, Israel

What are you counting as South East Asia? You've been to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, East Timor and the Philippines?

Germany (country of birth and current residence)
US (lived in Florida and Washington for a good 7 years, and travelled all over many other states)
Canada (was a relatively short drive from where I lived in Washington to Vancouver, so went there quite a few times)
Domenican Republic (often go windsurfing there in the summer)
Italy (another frequent summer vacation spot)
Greece (one summer trip)
France (been going there more lately, mostly in the south)
Netherlands (just once, on a rather spontaneous trip to Amsterdam with a few friends)
UK (got several good friends here I go visit fairly frequently)
Ireland (celebrated my birthday in Dublin on a long weekend for what I think was like the Guinness 50 year anniversary or something, if I remember correctly)

Edit: Oh and Austria, but mostly just cus I drive through it on the way to Italy lol....sometimes I stop for a bite

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Well, there is Brazil and... Brazil...
As a matter of fact, I've never even left my own state, much less my country xP

Where in Brazil do you live?

VGPolyglot said:
m_csquare said:

What are you counting as South East Asia? You've been to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, East Timor and the Philippines?

I havent visited east timor (i forget that country exist), but yea i visited every other country in South east asia

Been to:

Japan
South Korea
Taiwan
Thailand
Singapore
Hong Kong
Malaysia
Indonesia

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

Where in Brazil do you live?

Sao Paulo

Last year I actually traveled a lot on work, but all inside the state, and I've never take a self vacation in my life, only done trips with my family to other family cities but also all inside the state, and the only time my whole family left the state at vacation, I couldn't go together.

I live in Brazil and have never went to a beach a single time xP

Also, never got into a plane as well.

Interesting. So, you live in the city of Sao Paulo, or just the state?

BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

Interesting. So, you live in the city of Sao Paulo, or just the state?

The State.

I live into one of the biggest cities here, kinda close to the capital, but not there.

OK. the city I live in is called London, it has around 383,000 people. It is 15th biggest city in Canada, and the 6th biggest city in Ontario. However, Sao Paulo state has more people than all of Canada combined!