By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which countries have you been to?

spurgeonryan said:
Us, ireland, germany, kajikistan or however you say it, kuwait, iraq, afghanistan.

Tajikistan is what you're referrring to, I assume.

Around the Network
Vini256 said:
Brazil (Because I live here :v) and the US. That's it for now, but I plan on studying in Canada for a while and I really want to travel to Japan one day, but I need to learn more japanese first.

I'm learning Japanese too, though I'm not sure when/if I'll be able to go to Japan!

GER, AUT, SUI, FRA, GBR, ESP, BEL, NED, GRE, TUR

France, Spain, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, USA, Canada, Egypt, Turkey, Singapore, Tunisia, Malta

VGPolyglot said:
Vini256 said:
Brazil (Because I live here :v) and the US. That's it for now, but I plan on studying in Canada for a while and I really want to travel to Japan one day, but I need to learn more japanese first.

I'm learning Japanese too, though I'm not sure when/if I'll be able to go to Japan!

Nice! How long have you been studying? I only know hiragana and I'm learning katakana, so I still know very little. It'll take me a while before I'm able to travel there, that's for sure =P

Around the Network
Vini256 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Nice! How long have you been studying? I only know hiragana and I'm learning katakana, so I still know very little. It'll take me a while before I'm able to travel there, that's for sure =P

Well, I've stopped and restarted a few times, but it's been since about Septermber that I started this run. I know Hiragana/Katakana along with some Kanji.

India: Born in New Delhi, lived there until I was the age of six.
Canada: Immigrated to here in 2007, got citizenship in early 2011, exactly on my birthday. Vancouver is such a beautiful city, however everything is overly expensive here.

USA: Several vacations, New York, California, Florida, Portland(Tax-free shopping) cross-border shopping in Washington state.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

The United States and Mexico, that's it. Hopefully, that'll change in the future.

Brazil ( I Live Here )
USA ( I've been several times and i'm going again in a few months )
Canada ( I was 6 years old )
Chile
Argentina
Paraguai ( less than a day, just for buy things )

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Romania (where I was born and spent my childhood)
Germany
Austria
United States of America
Canada (where I now live)

Going to go visit Spain and Portugal next year and I hope to also go see China, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore and Japan.