By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which countries have you been to?

Hello everybody! Let's talk about one of the topics that interests me the most: people! Or, in other words, the different cultures and political boundaries of the world! So, how well travelled are you? Here's where I've been:

United States of America

My country of birth, and where I lived for the first four years of my life. I was from Detroit, and have spent the vast majority of my time in the U.S. in Michigan, but I've also been to (not including states that I just drove through) Ohio, Tennessee (my cousin used to live there) and Florida (where I have an aunt and uncle that live there).

Canada

The country that I've inhabited for the vast majority of my life. I've lived in London, Ontario since I was 4, and I've pretty much only been in Ontario. I went to visit Quebec City once, but that's the only time I've gone to another province.

France

I went to France for three months to study French at a high school. I was in Paris for like a day before I went to the Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur region, and Hautes-Alpes department. I lived near a tiny town called Briançon, and let me tell you, it was a bit hard for me to adapt to life outside the city!

Italy

I was only in Italy for a single day, and that was because my French host family decided to take me to Turin for the day. It was pretty nice, but it was also interesting being in a place where I did not speak the language of the people.

So, there you have it! Where have all of you guys/girls gone?

Around the Network

Not much of a traveler, but I've been to Spain and France. Also been to the UK and Curacao but I was so young back then I don't remember it.

Canada, USA, Mexico, Britain, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary (mother was from here, so this was almost yearly when I was younger), Slovakia, Croatia, Romania, UAE (only Middle Eastern and Asian country I've been too), and Greece. So I've been to a lot of places, though sadly I haven't really traveled since I've become an adult. Hoping to travel to Russia next year, but we'll have to see. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Hm, let's see. I won't count airports.

United States
Czech Republic
Germany
France
Austria
Jordan
Iraq
Qatar

I think that's it.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Hm, let's see. I won't count airports.

United States
Czech Republic
Germany
France
Austria
Jordan
Iraq
Qatar

I think that's it.

We can't count airports? Well then I guess I can cross off Serbia...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

I am originally from France.

In Europe, went to Italy, Spain, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg and lived 2 years in Greece.
Then moved to Canada, 17 years ago where I now live in Québec City.

I'm travelling a lot to the USA, maybe 8 to 9 times per year (business related) and sometime to India.

Philippines - My country of birth. Lived here for about 7 years (and only been back 1 time since I left)

UK - Stayed for about 1 year. I was 7 years old when me an dmy family moved here.

Australia - Where I currently am. I have been here for more than 10 years now. Beautiful country.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jamaica, United States, Mexico, Iran, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Japan.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Excluding airport transfers
Australia
New Zealand
fiji
vanuatu
Noumea
USA
Canada
Mexico
UK
ireland
France
Norway
Denmark
Sweden
Germany
Switzerland
Indonesia
Singapore

Brazil (Because I live here :v) and the US. That's it for now, but I plan on studying in Canada for a while and I really want to travel to Japan one day, but I need to learn more japanese first.