By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which countries have you been to?

UK
Belgium
France
Germany
Majorca
Tenerife
Greece
Canada
Afghanistan
Cyprus

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
I don't travel much as I think it's mostly wasting money and time. There are very few countries I'm interested in visiting. Most of the countries I traveled with family where I didn't have a choice. My mother and sister are travel addicts.
England, Denmark, Netherlands, France, Czech Republic, Poland(on my own via bike), Mallorca, Tunesia.
Gonna visit Japan next year and it probably won't be the last time.

The other country I'm interested in is New Zealand. Technically I would also like to visit Australia but I don't want to die.

Yeah, they have tarantulas and great whites hanging round the airports just waiting for tourists to kill

So it's safe to go by cruise ship?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Venezuela (birthplace)

Canada (currently living)

Colombia

USA

Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador (some vacation + a cruise 6 years ago)

Italy

Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, England, France (My parents took me and my sister all around Europe like 10 years ago. Sadly, I don't remember that much about that time)

I didn't like traveling so much when I was younger, but looking back I thank my parents a lot for it. I wish I could travel everywhere now, but dont have the money or time that I need, and wont ask my parents for it. Hope I can do the same with my own family or friends someday.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Germany: Born here and I still live here. I was bornand raised in Frankfurt am Main, but I moved all the way up to Stralsund. I just really fell in love with the sea when I first saw it in 1999 on vacation. I never wanted to go back. So when I could afford it, I simply moved here and I love it.

Austria: Went there on a vacation, was the first time I ever climbed a mountain. But yeah, overall it's not that much different from germany. Innsbruck is a very beautiful city though.

France: I still have to check out Côte d'Azur. I have only been to Paris and Brest. It was quite nice, I especially fell in love with the people there. The country itself, meh, not so much.

Italy: Went there with my school class all the way back in 2004. We went to the Garda lake and I didn't like it too much. Too many goddamn tourists. Seriously, just about everyone I met there was talking german. It didn't even feel like I was in another country.

Spain: I only once visited spain purely for vacation. It was really nice, but a little too hot for my taste. And I can't speak spanish to save my life. I really had trouble getting around, as I am not going to the tourist centres, but prefer places with little to no tourists, where you experience the country the way it truly is. I always keep hearing spanish is an easy language. Yet I can't get my head around it despite speking 5 other languages. I don't know why, for some reason me and spanish just don't get along.

United Kingdom: 2011 began the times when I had to travel for work. I went to London quite often because of that, but well, I didn't see too much of the city, let alone the country. It's ok, I guess. But driving on the left side just feels wrong. So so wrong.

USA: Last year on my birthday, I went to Las Vegas to finally meet my beloved Britney in person. It costed me nearly 5,000 bucks an I only met her for like a minute, saying nothing more than "hi" and "bye". But it was totally worth it. =]

As for the US itself, not my taste. Everything is just so over the top there. The people are alright for the most part, but I don't feel that comfortable in the US. I also despise the food. EVERYTHING is so damn sweet in the US! Seriously, sometimes lunch was more sweet than what I eat in germany as a dessert. Even coke tastes different and sweet as fuck. Eww. People say food in england is disgusting. But I say the food in the US is far far worse.

I think that's about it, but I might forget something right now. Anyway, next up I'm going to visit sweden and I'm planning a trip to Point Nemo. All by myself, because I want to feel loneliness in its most extreme form. Sometime later, when I have the money and I am fit enough, I also want to visit the south pole. Don't ask me why, for some reason lonely places are far more attractive to me than big cities or something.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

From Norway, have been to spain, sweden, denmark, germany, czech republic and switzerland. Going to poland this spring, looking forward to that!

Around the Network

New Zealand
Australia
Rarotonga
Indonesia
Netherlands
England
Germany
France
Belgium
Luxembourg

I think thats all of them, i didn't include my stop overs since you don't see alot xD

Europe
Switzerland
Italy
San Marino
France
Germany
Luxembourg
Belgium
Netherlands
United Kingdom
Denmark
Sweden
Czech Republic
Austria
Portugal
Spain
Lichtenstein
Russia
Vatican City

Asia
Jordan
Mongolia
China
South Korea
Japan
Vietnam
Singapore
Macau
Hongkong

Oceania
Australia

North America
USA
Canada

North America - Canada, United States, Mexico, Honduras, Belize

Europe - Ireland, Wales, England, Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, France

I'd like to explore the Pacific and Asia someday.

OdinHades said:

USA: Last year on my birthday, I went to Las Vegas to finally meet my beloved Britney in person. It costed me nearly 5,000 bucks an I only met her for like a minute, saying nothing more than "hi" and "bye". But it was totally worth it. =]

As for the US itself, not my taste. Everything is just so over the top there. The people are alright for the most part, but I don't feel that comfortable in the US. I also despise the food. EVERYTHING is so damn sweet in the US! Seriously, sometimes lunch was more sweet than what I eat in germany as a dessert. Even coke tastes different and sweet as fuck. Eww. People say food in england is disgusting. But I say the food in the US is far far worse.

Las Vegas is not really a good barometer of the United States,  I've been there on business many times and not a fan of it.  Plenty of quieter parts and like the natural beauty of many of the park all over the country.

In regards to food the United States is a vast and diverse country with every cuisine from all over the world.  Plenty of salty, savory, spicy foods to go with sweet.  I rarely drink soft drinks though as agree they are packed with sugar, basically liquid cake.

spurgeonryan said:
You know Mordred?
Leadified said:
Romania (where I was born and spent my childhood)
Germany
Austria
United States of America
Canada (where I now live)

Going to go visit Spain and Portugal next year and I hope to also go see China, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore and Japan.

No sorry, I don't know who that is