By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch Issues - List them here

Panama said:
twintail said:
For me, I think the bezels on the current iteration are fairly unattractive on what is otherwise good looking hardware.

ill wait for a revision, that will be cheaper too.

As someone who still uses their Surface Pro 1 daily, the bezels aint too bad. Could definitely be a thinner tablet. In fact I reckon the tablet is only as thick as it is to accomodate for the joycons.

The thickness is to accommodate an active cooling system.  It could barely be any thinner and still have one.  

Around the Network

The cartridges taste bad....

Also the fact I don't have one to play one of the highest rated games of all time is currently annoying me slightly considering I've got the cash just burning a hole in my pocket.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Works like a charm! Easy installation, fast update, no joy-con issues. Super fast in UI. Not specially warm when playing Zelda.

mountaindewslave said:

when I was downloading Snipperclippers earlier while playing Fast RMX the system had this weird freak out for a moment where it froze up a bit and made this loud buzzing noise until I restarted it. (this was in handheld mode)

It sometimes happens with third party games on Wii U.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

lol ive already bought Zelda Limited Edition.

So it is only a matter of time before get the console. Looks like a few small teething issues.

My main concern is weak wifi from all the comments read. Has anyone else experienced this?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
mountaindewslave said:

when I was downloading Snipperclippers earlier while playing Fast RMX the system had this weird freak out for a moment where it froze up a bit and made this loud buzzing noise until I restarted it. (this was in handheld mode)

(...)

That's a Fast RMX issue. The game froze and that's all there is to it. I encountered one or two freeze ups with Fast Racing Neo on the Wii U and since RMX is an upgraded port, it's not surprising that the potential for freezing is present. Loud buzzing noise and a necessary restart are normal consequences, they don't have any other negative impacts on the system.

They should've never abondoned the Nintendo Seal of Quality.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

NATO said:
  • Does not charge beyond 86-89% when docked, drops to that range if docked at 100% and playing Zelda

My laptop does the same, it is to extend the battery life.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Soundwave said:
I think the word is the syncing issue would be fixed via a day 1 firmware update.

Not quite:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-switch-joy-cons-tested-are-there-really-de-sync-issues

http://kotaku.com/switch-owners-are-still-reporting-joy-con-connectivity-1792928040

I'm still waiting for Amazon Logistics, that's my only issue for now :(

Panama said:
Cnet meme aside, the kickstand is genuinely flimsy and bad.

Still have a couple hours to wait before I can go pick mine up, so I don't have any first-hand experience, but I saw a video from The Know last night who indicated that the kickstand is designed to come off.  So it won't actually break off, it just detaches and then you can re-attach it.