By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch Issues - List them here

I have had no issue so far. It's been very responsive, Zelda pages perfectly, functions... functioned. I did turn off rumble but I always do that. I'll give HD rumble a chance with a better game fit that later.

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
NATO said:
  • Does not charge beyond 86-89% when docked, drops to that range if docked at 100% and playing Zelda

My laptop does the same, it is to extend the battery life.

Li-ion doesn't have battery memory, there is no benefit to this.

I picked one up this morning after waiting in line for 15 minutes. I got one at a Fred Meyer, they had 36 of them this morning in the city I live in. After I got done checking out they still had 2 tickets left. I'll come back and post if I run into any problems. Unfortunately I'll have to wait to play it until after I get off work. The one downside to having  job/career.

Not an issue, really happy with the system. Not desync, which worried me, after 5 hours of BOTW playthrough. The OS is really fast. UI is simple, which I love. I think it's a pretty neat system.

Bandorr said:
NATO said:

• Few games
  • Rear panel fitment is shitty
  • Left controller being DOA on some systems, making whole system unusable (Cannot get past sync screen in setup)
  • Play in joycon rails while locked in place
  • Some users reporting DOA Ac adapters
  • Weak WiFi reception
  • Flimsy/poor kickstand
  • Quite a few reports of both official and fake Micro SDXC cards not being properly recognized
  • Does not charge beyond 86-89% when docked, drops to that range if docked at 100% and playing Zelda
  • Lots of retarded people putting the straps on backwards and getting them stuck/damaging the rail trying to undo their fail.
  • One user on the whole entire internet is getting error code 2137-8028 when tryng to connect

What does "Play in joycon rails while locked in place" mean?

and yeah I've seen several comments about the kickstand already.

I've personally, and read many others accounts of it (neogaf, etc) had an issue where once the joycons are locked on to the switch console, they still have a small amount of movement up and down, as a result can creak and wobble a little during play, it's anouying.

Play in that context basically means "moves about when it shouldn't", for example, if you had "play" in a car steering wheel, it would mean you can turn it left or right a little before it turns the cars wheels.

Around the Network

No joycon issues here yet in my prolonged Zelda sessions. Though I've been playing pretty close

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Price

Is the reason why I'm not getting one yet D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

NATO said:
TomaTito said:

My laptop does the same, it is to extend the battery life.

My laptop's battery is also Li-ion, your point being?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I havent noticed any joy con issues. The joy con though feels a little odd at first, and the CO sole is amazingly small it's like wtf, how is this producing these kinda graphics.

TomaTito said:
NATO said:

My laptop's battery is also Li-ion, your point being?

Charging to 100% and switching to AC-only is perfectly possible, there is no reason, what so ever, to allow the battery to discharge to 86 or so % and then hold it there, it does not do anything of benefit for the battery, nor does it have anything to do with prolonging it's lifespan.