Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild review thread - 97 on Switch, 96 on Wii U

Ahh just what I thought, alright. Gotta wait for my Switch.

Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / Xbox Live Tag: QUAKEcore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: (Ryzen 5 5600X(placeholder)/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/RTX 3060(placeholder)/Crucial 250GB SATA M.2+Corsair 1TB NVMe)

Around the Network

I'm so excited to play this. I'm actually super surprised at the scores, I expected somewhere around 92 metacritic score. This is the most excited I've been for a zelda since Wind Waker.

I'm the result of someone exclusively playing Final Fantasy XI from the PS2 release till 2010, and only stopping for small bouts of catch up. 

3DS Friend Code: Tate - Uh.. stuff happened... I need to get a new 3DS 

Switch FC: SW-3272-7705-6029

If you add me, please let me know so I can add you back. =D

FFXI Character: Formally Tatewaki of Cerberus, Now Arngrim Of Sylph.  Retired forever. ; ;

FFXIV Character: Tate Raken of Hyperion

All time favorite game: Chrono Trigger. 

All time favorite Manga: One piece... Followed by Ranma 1/2. 

Just great. Predicted it as 97. Then it is averaging at 98 atm.

Dulfite said:
How many reviews are still pending, though? And I saw one as low as 90, another one like that could hurt.

Hoping it stays at 98.

I do have a question though, if the average is 99.5 or 99.6, will they round up to 100?

If the weighted average was 99.5 or 99.6 then yeah, they'd round it to 100.

Around the Network

impressive score for sure, though I have still zero desire to play this.
Don't think there's a single 3D Zelda game I'd score higher than 7.5

Cool...

Still want to see for myself if this game is a 98 game. GTA 5 has a high MC score and that game bored me to tears.

Grand Theft Auto!? More like

I predicted 96 in that other thread. I hope it looses 2 points soon. Just needs like 2 yellow clickbaits pls.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I think it's that high because it has Zelda in it's name.

This is one grand old circlejerk if I do say so myself.

bet: lost