Who is the most likeable group?

PC 19 6.86%

Nintendo 76 27.44%

Xbox 35 12.64%

Sony 87 31.41%

Mod team 27 9.75%

Scoreboard 33 11.91%

Total:277

This is the best thread since ages. Thanks.

Around the Network

So, at the end of the day, we will ban the group which causes the most conflict? Sounds fair :3

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Wright said:

Wait, where do I fit there? D:

You like everything and dont hate. Never associated you with a brand here to be honest.

Oh woah. You're so nice CGW. :3

You still make me wanna eat some yogurt to this day.

BraLoD said:
Anfebious said:

It's incredible... it works just as bad as the PS3 version...

No wonder Wright keeps telling me it's great.

Says the dude whose favourite game of all time runs at 20fps or worse.

BraLoD said:
Wright said:

Says the dude whose favourite game of all time runs at 20fps or worse.

20FPS of pure greatness.

Same with TEW.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Wright said:

Same with TEW.

To be honest I don't know how much FPS LoD usually displays, it runs pretty well as far as I can tell.
Are you trying to emulate it?

You will be amazed how low frame rate some games ran, I think Final Fantasy battle in the playstation ran at 15FPS. 

I was always under the expression thar PC fanboys hated everyone that wasn't PC

I don't even know in which camp I belong. I like PC gaming, I love Nintendo and I love Sony since the PSP. Right now the Vita is my main gaming device. That said, I'm pretty disappointed by the PS4. And I don't like Xbox.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Majority of Nintendo fans tend to also own another piece of hardware whether it be PC, Xbox or PlayStation which is why they could be more likeable as they have a percentage spilt across multiple platforms, tending to defend their own platform more than attacking all others as most likely they have less platforms to attack unless they are complaining about one of their own platforms.

Versus_Evil said:
You should also fill that last box with "conflict" for Sony.

I agree. But as a Sony supporter, I kinda want to punch you in the face.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."