Fanbases PC Nintendo Xbox Sony
PC Conflict Conflict Conflict Conflict
Nintendo Conflict Conflict Conflict Conflict
Xbox Conflict Conflict Conflict Conflict
Sony Conflict Conflict Conflict Conflict

Around the Network
TheAkutsu said:
PC/Nintendo player here o/
kind of agree. Don't see point in MS and Sony consoles, even with their exclusives, not enough to catch my interest or suprise me, so yeah all the horsepower they try showing is meaningless, and Nintendo's different approach appeals to me more easily.

I would agree in ways that if you wanted to keep things tight as possible that this setup would offer you the largest range of games right here, since there is very few X1 titles which you wouldn't have access to on the PC side of things, the only place you'll find issues is with games like GTA5 which took almost a year to make the leap from last gen systems up to the PC

But certainly like I said if you wanted to have fewer amount of machines around this is certainly a good way to do it, I personally would miss having access to the exclusives too much and I do rather the ease of just having a PS4 under the TV rather than setting up a PC in that same position, I know that it could be done very easily and using a lot of the same accessories for the PC but it's just a thing I grew up with, PC @ monitors, consoles @ TV.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Bandorr said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I genuinely think that you should add conflict between the PC fanbase and the PC fanbase because there are levels of PC fans who think that unless you have your Steam id and username in your profile and agree with each post then you are not a person who knows how a PC can be used for gaming.

Just feel that while I've spent more time gaming on the PC than any other platform over the last decade that it's awful to think that I would actually rather not be associated with the mindset of those outspoken PC fans on here because of how they react to even someone who games on the platform so much, it's terrible.

This even extends to PC hardware, my current PC is running with a 760 2GBGDDR5 in it, to some of the other PC people on this site that is not considered a PC capable of playing games as it isn't a 1070/1080, you wont see PS4 pro users calling out and putting down base model PS4 console owners as not being real Playstation fans based on the type of PS4 they have, just doesn't happen (I fucking hope)

Windows 7 loves my hardware... also Windows 7 isn't a gaming PC!!!11111 Damn my Kingston SSD dragging the whole score down though...

Yeah my Primary Hard disk is dragging my score down. Although not by much I guess. It is a 7.6 and it would be a 7.7 because of my Processor/Ram.

omg, not all 7.9s? are you mad? that isn't even a PC mate!

Joking aside though, the worrying thing is I'm fairly sure that the SSD had been at 7.1 or 7.0 when I got it... but that was about 1-2 years ago now and I use my PC a lot, it's a 240GB Kingston SSD Now V300 which was cheap as chips but I mostly just have Windows/WoW/Overwatch on it, which means that it's almost constantly in use, 16GB of ram though so no swap file in use on the thing to save some Read/Writes (have a 512mb swap on a secondary drive just for legacy programs which sometimes look to use a part of it just because... old)

Which SSD you using which gives a 7.6 btw? I'm considering a full overhaul on my PC in the near future, been keeping an eye on various bits and pieces, want it done as cheap as possible (even with a 10k budget lol, I'm still just a tight fucker)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

WoodenPints said:

At times it feels more like this......

Conflict
Conflict
Conflict
Conflict
Conflict
Conflict
Conflict Conflict Conflict Conflict
Conflict
Conflict
Conflict

Fixed...  Have a problem with that? DO YA?

Ka-pi96 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I genuinely think that you should add conflict between the PC fanbase and the PC fanbase because there are levels of PC fans who think that unless you have your Steam id and username in your profile and agree with each post then you are not a person who knows how a PC can be used for gaming.

Just feel that while I've spent more time gaming on the PC than any other platform over the last decade that it's awful to think that I would actually rather not be associated with the mindset of those outspoken PC fans on here because of how they react to even someone who games on the platform so much, it's terrible.

This even extends to PC hardware, my current PC is running with a 760 2GBGDDR5 in it, to some of the other PC people on this site that is not considered a PC capable of playing games as it isn't a 1070/1080, you wont see PS4 pro users calling out and putting down base model PS4 console owners as not being real Playstation fans based on the type of PS4 they have, just doesn't happen (I fucking hope)

Windows 7 loves my hardware... also Windows 7 isn't a gaming PC!!!11111 Damn my Kingston SSD dragging the whole score down though...

Kind of in the same boat as you. Do a lot of PC gaming, as far as I'm aware I'm #2 on the site for total recorded Steam gaming hours even. Ran the test you did though and got a fantastic score of 4.9, bow to my superior PC!

But yeah, it just seems a lot of the PC discussion revolves around specs and how stuff has to be at a certain level to be worthwhile. Neither a position I agree with nor one I can even be bothered to read if I'm being honest. So I mostly just steer clear of PC discussion and some of the more zealous PC users.

4.9 Is based on your lowest performing item and a 4.9PC is almost certainly because your primary HDD is a 7200RPM drive, there is no escaping that figure without going SSD, but your other numbers will all be higher and they are the bits which really count towards what you can play (just will take a few seconds more to load up the games)

When it comes to time spent on games... like I said I play wow and overwatch, in Warcraft over the 11 years the game has been out I have 2 years of playtime in it.... Still though, not a PC gamer :P

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Well... After Ps4 Pro boost mode got announced...

Is that how The Evil Within runs on the PS4? I can feel dem frames, lol.

Apperently so loll. I havn't played it on Ps4 tho

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

What about the people like me who aren't too strongly attached to any if the four camps?

BraLoD said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Well... After Ps4 Pro boost mode got announced...

Is that how The Evil Within runs on the PS4? I can feel dem frames, lol.

It's incredible... it works just as bad as the PS3 version...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Seems like Sony fans stood up for something and made a shitload of enemies. Thank god Sony fans are a legion and they are many.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Each Fanbase have various types

Xbox Fanbase : Agressive ones ( passive agressive and the "our motto is to trash talk playstation at every chance" type agressive ) / The dumb ones ( lets make threads with the most retarded claims )

Wait, where do I fit there? D: