Xbox 35 12.64%

Sony 87 31.41%

Mod team 27 9.75%

Scoreboard 33 11.91%

Total:277
pokoko said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Many PC fans in this forums like Nintendo

And it makes total sense when you think about it.

This is a "make stuff up to troll other fanbases" thread.  Don't try to be serious.

This is one of those jokes very based on reality though. The kind that Rol likes

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
pokoko said:

This is a "make stuff up to troll other fanbases" thread.  Don't try to be serious.

This is one of those jokes very based on reality though. The kind that Rol likes

Considering your history, I'm sure you believe that.  

pokoko said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Considering your history, I'm sure you believe that.  

You can feel the love here. Ahhh... Valentine's day

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

pokoko said:
Rather than PC fans being neutral toward Nintendo, I vote that a new "Pfft, is that a calculator?" category be added.

A lot of PC fans  also play on Nintendo's consoles. All od sudden, they simply dont see them resolutions.

OP- Agree with this as fuck. This is a general trend on this site and it's keep growing.

pokoko said:
RolStoppable said:

You belong to the PS camp, so you are covered.

I only game on PC.  You're going to have to reveal your methodology for that claim.

*fast checking friends list*

edit - double post.

Around the Network

I genuinely think that you should add conflict between the PC fanbase and the PC fanbase because there are levels of PC fans who think that unless you have your Steam id and username in your profile and agree with each post then you are not a person who knows how a PC can be used for gaming.

Just feel that while I've spent more time gaming on the PC than any other platform over the last decade that it's awful to think that I would actually rather not be associated with the mindset of those outspoken PC fans on here because of how they react to even someone who games on the platform so much, it's terrible.

This even extends to PC hardware, my current PC is running with a 760 2GBGDDR5 in it, to some of the other PC people on this site that is not considered a PC capable of playing games as it isn't a 1070/1080, you wont see PS4 pro users calling out and putting down base model PS4 console owners as not being real Playstation fans based on the type of PS4 they have, just doesn't happen (I fucking hope)

Windows 7 loves my hardware... also Windows 7 isn't a gaming PC!!!11111 Damn my Kingston SSD dragging the whole score down though...

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

PC/Nintendo player here o/
kind of agree. Don't see point in MS and Sony consoles, even with their exclusives, not enough to catch my interest or suprise me, so yeah all the horsepower they try showing is meaningless, and Nintendo's different approach appeals to me more easily.

Ganoncrotch said:

I genuinely think that you should add conflict between the PC fanbase and the PC fanbase because there are levels of PC fans who think that unless you have your Steam id and username in your profile and agree with each post then you are not a person who knows how a PC can be used for gaming.

Just feel that while I've spent more time gaming on the PC than any other platform over the last decade that it's awful to think that I would actually rather not be associated with the mindset of those outspoken PC fans on here because of how they react to even someone who games on the platform so much, it's terrible.

This even extends to PC hardware, my current PC is running with a 760 2GBGDDR5 in it, to some of the other PC people on this site that is not considered a PC capable of playing games as it isn't a 1070/1080, you wont see PS4 pro users calling out and putting down base model PS4 console owners as not being real Playstation fans based on the type of PS4 they have, just doesn't happen (I fucking hope)

Windows 7 loves my hardware... also Windows 7 isn't a gaming PC!!!11111 Damn my Kingston SSD dragging the whole score down though...

Well... After Ps4 Pro boost mode got announced...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=225561&page=13

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1340529

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Well... After Ps4 Pro boost mode got announced...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=225561&page=13

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1340529

I personally love that drop of frame rate in a new area or when new monsters spawn near you, gives you a chance to stop and think about your upcoming action! Maybe even have a drink of tea while the texture pop in finds their correct skin model :D

But yeah Beast mode is pretty impressive alright, would love to see how it would effect a couple of games I play which have minor frame rate drops at times, but nothing which I'm going to put my ps4 base model sitting in the corner with a D hat on its head for doing though.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

i hate all u cunts
fite me

Moderated - Miguel