Who is the most likeable group?

PC 19 6.86%

Nintendo 76 27.44%

Xbox 35 12.64%

Sony 87 31.41%

Mod team 27 9.75%

Scoreboard 33 11.91%

Total:277

Well, I'm a Nintendo fan but I also own a PS1 - PS3 and will buy a PS4 someday. Yet still only Nintendo gives me the games I want and knows how to make me happy, and therefore I love them. What I don't like is that every time I say something nice about Nintendo I get accused of being a blind follower and to defend anything and everything they do, which is annoying. If that could stop someday, that would be great.

Around the Network

What a magnificent chart.

pokoko said:
RolStoppable said:

You belong to the PS camp, so you are covered.

I only game on PC.  You're going to have to reveal your methodology for that claim.

Then why do the games under your avi show 2 Wii, 1 Atari and 1 PS2 games? Are you being disingenuous? Or are you playing those games on PC with an emulator and illegal roms?

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

I'm now wondering if you put together a list of everyone on VGChartz and studied us all in detail to determine our affiliation.

I am Nintendo + PC and I have a conflict with Microsoft as a corporation and Sony for userbase (although their userbase seems to have improved on VGC the past few years).  I'm also a little pissed off at Nintendo right now.

Around the Network

#Accurate

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Table looks accurate to me.

fory77 said:

i hate all u cunts
fite me

Moderated - Miguel

Truly a voice of reason.

fory77 said:

i hate all u cunts
fite me

Moderated - Miguel

Comment of the century 

Ka-pi96 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

4.9 Is based on your lowest performing item and a 4.9PC is almost certainly because your primary HDD is a 7200RPM drive, there is no escaping that figure without going SSD, but your other numbers will all be higher and they are the bits which really count towards what you can play (just will take a few seconds more to load up the games)

When it comes to time spent on games... like I said I play wow and overwatch, in Warcraft over the 11 years the game has been out I have 2 years of playtime in it.... Still though, not a PC gamer :P

If only It's actually my graphics that are dragging it down to that level. Laptop with integrated graphics will do that

And 2 years of playtime? Only one word that's an adequate response to that... WoW!

That's just 2 of the characters I play on, have many other alts which have around 30-50 days on them over their leveling and various alting.

But yeah, not a PC diehard so I don't count as a part of that community because I said consoles and their fanbases can exist happily! BANISHED FROM MY HOMELAND! NOW.... YOU DARE COME INTO MY DOMAIN?!!!! God fucking damn it I love WoW something rotten like.

Self and the wife used to raid together for years, literally.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive