PC 19 6.86%

Nintendo 76 27.44%

Xbox 35 12.64%

Sony 87 31.41%

Mod team 27 9.75%

Scoreboard 33 11.91%

Total:277
estebxx said:
So since i have a PC and a PS4 does that means im in conflict with myself?

I am mostly a fan of Sony and Nintendo. I also game on PC, getting a good gaming rig every 5 or so years. And I'm also a fan of a few MS IPs.

Are we fucked?

Around the Network
Hynad said:
estebxx said:
So since i have a PC and a PS4 does that means im in conflict with myself?

I am mostly a fan of Sony and Nintendo. I also game on PC, getting a good gaming rig every 5 or so years. And I'm also a fan of a few MS IPs.

Are we fucked?

That seems to be the case :/

Nintendo guys are the most likable. Xbox guys come in a close second. The PC guys are ok, but too pro theft. Sony guys are at the bottom because there's just too many of them that are irrationally blinded by their loyalty. All fans are, but when it gets to the point where you're name calling and getting enraged at every little thing that doesn't portray your brand as god-like, you've gone too far.

Of course, these are all generalizations. There are good people in every faction.

pray4mojo said:
Nintendo guys are the most likable. Xbox guys come in a close second. The PC guys are ok, but too pro theft. Sony guys are at the bottom because there's just too many of them that are irrationally blinded by their loyalty. All fans are, but when it gets to the point where you're name calling and getting enraged at every little thing that doesn't portray your brand as god-like, you've gone too far.

Of course, these are all generalizations. There are good people in every faction.

@bolded: Let me guess, you're a Nintendo fan first, right?

I could name quite a few Nintendo fans that do the exact thing you described. Usually, when people are fans of a certain brand, they will mostly notice the prejudices made against their beloved brand, and turn a blind eye when people of their own group will do the same to another brand/fanbase.

Hynad said:
pray4mojo said:

@bolded: Let me guess, you're a Nintendo fan first, right?

I could name quite a few Nintendo fans that do the exact thing you described. Usually, when people are fans of a certain brand, they will mostly notice the prejudices made against their beloved brand, and turn a blind eye when people of their own group will do the same to another brand/fanbase.

i like how people are so petty to the point where they will argue and insult each other over corporations  ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Around the Network

As a Sony fan it's quite enjoyable seeing pc fans, Nintendo fans and xbox fans form an alliance to take us on. It just shows what a good job Playstation is doing that no group can stand up to it alone.

CEO Kaz Harai.  Our saviour! 

It was supposed to be funny, but it is nothing than cheap flame baiting.
Also the creator of the thread... well it speaks for itself.

Hi mom!

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames