By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony take the top software spot in all regions this week

The next week will be back to normal (Wii in first place, except in Japan)

Around the Network

Wii and DS will remain on top.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

FreeTalkLive said:
Wii and DS will remain on top.

he's talking about SW

Yeah, its a rare and happy week for Sony. Lets see if they can pull off a few more of these.

The main thing I have noticed recently, is a distinct weakness of the 360 - losing a lot of momentum, even with the price cuts in Europe.

Its also worth noting that all three titles are "week#1" titles. This has been the defining fact for all/most PSP/PS3 titles this generation. Really strong sales week#1, but generally poor legs. Monster Hunter is the one title that really breaks this trend.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I think GT5P can hold the numer one in europe next week if there is not another big tittle

Around the Network
Nintendo Zealot said:
This isn't a big deal, just because Sony is the only one with big game releases this week. Next week it will be back to normal.

Except in Japan , where MHP2G and the PSP will still lead :P Oh , and GT5P will probably keep its lead in the Others to :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

shams said:
Yeah, its a rare and happy week for Sony. Lets see if they can pull off a few more of these.

The main thing I have noticed recently, is a distinct weakness of the 360 - losing a lot of momentum, even with the price cuts in Europe.

Its also worth noting that all three titles are "week#1" titles. This has been the defining fact for all/most PSP/PS3 titles this generation. Really strong sales week#1, but generally poor legs. Monster Hunter is the one title that really breaks this trend.

Does it really hurt you this much? :/

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Sony domination has begun people.

@shams

Uncharted & R & C have shown brilliant legs

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Rock_on_2008 said:
Sony domination has begun people.

*uppercuts*

YOU.

SHUT UP.