By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo TreeHouse is Live showing Switch Games. *Has Been Heroes being shown*

celador said:
literally can't go 3 seconds without fully freezing

this is pathetic Nintendo

Surprised I am not getting the same issues, wonder what seperates us. 

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
FloatingWaffles said:

Oh damn 256 GB cards can be put in the Switch? Did we know the Switch could accept ones that high before? Was there ever a limit announced?

offically 128gb is max. Unoffically all the way up to 2tb.

Mind you a 200gb is like 50$ extra.

So its 299$ switch + 50$ extra for microsd card + 70$ for a pro controller (still less storage than a 500gb ps4 / xb1).

And thats a switch that doesnt come bundled with a game (unlike the ps4/xb1).

Im not sure why nintendo is setting the price this high... its gonna kill its sales.

Bah, you can do math for any new console.

It's never good to think about it. Buying new hardware is always expensive. New storage, new controllers, new ect. Same for any other system. I'd rather buy a $50 sd card than pay $100 more for whatever weak ass amount the company decides is an UPGRADE. I hate how Sony or MS have consoles that are like 500 gb $300, 1b $400 or some BS. Storage does not cost that much to upgrade

Arms looked great in this presentation

Switch!!!

Acevil said:
celador said:
literally can't go 3 seconds without fully freezing

this is pathetic Nintendo

i was about to tell you that it actually seemed fixed but it's now frozen completely again

vivster said:
BlkPaladin said:
It seems it comes with a 256GB micro SD card. If that is what it comes with. (they just showed the micro SD card on the treehouse.)

How did you get that idea? Do you know how expensive those are? I thought it was confirmed it's 32GB.

They just showed it on the treehouse, I haven't slept yet because I had work after the presentation. The internal is 32GB, but I was thinking they may include an SD card like they did with the 3DS, which also had internal memory.

Around the Network
celador said:
Acevil said:

i was about to tell you that it actually seemed fixed but it's now frozen completely again

Have you tried using the IGN stream as a solution? 

BlkPaladin said:
vivster said:

How did you get that idea? Do you know how expensive those are? I thought it was confirmed it's 32GB.

They just showed it on the treehouse, I haven't slept yet because I had work after the presentation. The internal is 32GB, but I was thinking they may include an SD card like they did with the 3DS, which also had internal memory.

They mentioned in the presentation that is supports SD cards, they just never said the limit. Being Nintendo I'd assumed something dumb like 32gb limit, or even 128gb.

256 is great. And that might even be wrong. I know the 3DS was supposedly 32gb, but I hear you could use 64gb. I don't get why there is a cap. Be nice if you could buy a tb sd card if you wanted and pop it in.

Reggie saves the day xD

Acevil said:
celador said:

Have you tried using the IGN stream as a solution? 

no, I'll try it if it goes down again

I don't believe Reggie plays Zelda. So I doubt he is a fan.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)