By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo TreeHouse is Live showing Switch Games. *Has Been Heroes being shown*

FloatingWaffles said:

Oh damn 256 GB cards can be put in the Switch? Did we know the Switch could accept ones that high before? Was there ever a limit announced?

128GB was the number I saw floated around. 256GB is a lot better. That's like 5 big games.

As far as the ARMs talk, it's something that I'll want to try first. I think it could be fun, but the gameplay they showed just looked so bad.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

All specials are brand new! Oh!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Basically pharah lol

You can save the charge in using a charger while under ink! Good! Nice buffed!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Splatoon 2 looks really good.

Around the Network

You can make a stomp attack by flying to your comrade. Thanks for that, people were always desperately waiting near your landing spot and take you out.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Woah, the homing missiles are evil.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
Woah, the homing missiles are evil.

4 homing missiles per target, lol.

looks like more Splatoon, great stuff. I hope the Network code has improved though

Peh said:
You can make a stomp attack by flying to your comrade. Thanks for that, people were always desperately waiting near your landing spot and take you out.

Lol yep! That special should be fun! 

Pocky Lover Boy!