By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2016 NPD Thread! The Last Guardian and Dead Rising 4 sales up!

Slade6alpha said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Off Topic but it looks like you will win that bet with Iceland!

LMAO! Or is the bet null because Scale never came. He could argue that it could have if it was released  

Oh no I mean the High Stakes bet lol....the other one probably will be null and void lol but the Halo 5/UC4 bet.....yeah you will win that one with ease.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

As expected, PS4 Pro boost gave Sony the win in November and December. I wouldn't be surprise if Microsoft lose every NDP in 2017 until the Scorpio is release. The only big exclusive is Halo Wars 2 and that is going to get obliterated by the Horizon Zero Dawn buzz and release.

Intrinsic said:
Now where are all those people that were saying XB1 would win because of number of bundles on amazon?

If youre refering to me i never said that but i said it was a possible.

Turkish said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Sony's counter attack starts.

Hopefully PS4 never loses a month ever again.

Console needs to be rewarded for its library with total domination of the market like the PS2.

What about Nintendo? They have a stellar library.

Intrinsic said:
Now where are all those people that were saying XB1 would win because of number of bundles on amazon?

I want to hear Soundwave's input considering he thought the XB1 would win because PS4 didn't have the benefit of the Pro's launch in December.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Intrinsic said:

I want to hear Soundwave's input considering he thought the XB1 would win because PS4 didn't have the benefit of the Pro's launch in December.

Be rest assured there will be plenty of spin. There is already plenty of spin in this thread already.

Turkish said:

Well it's not winning March

celador said:
Turkish said:

You forget that Nintendo doesn't count.  Didn't count when it was the Wii, won't count as the Switch.  Especially since the Switch can be handheld, thus making it not count even more.

-2 Switch

+1 others

#ForumLogic

Close month. Gap Les than 160k unless I'm reading it wrong. Makes you wonder why Microsoft stopped there 50$ off deal when Christmas ended. That was there biggest month ever for Xbox one? To be able to say that when the other console is down yoy and still loose the month is pretty sad lol. Also good to see everyone still thinks Microsoft is the devil.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Bandorr said:
celador said:

Depends on how many consoles Nintendo actually ships. I'm willing to assume that there is actually a window where they don't send enough to actually win.

That said, yes I think switch will win March and April.

I don't see a scenario where Nintendo doesn't ship enough to earn #1.  Unless the console releases on the last day of March NPD.  Then, maybe.