By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump plainly admits to lying about his central campaign promises.

Maybe next time the Democrats can actually let the people pick the Democratic seat.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

LMAO This is glorious! These moron poor white redecks that voted against their own interest (as they do not make 250k+ & the poor/middle class will pay for the tax cut for the rich) are getting a big ole FU to their faces by Trump! hahahaha  Anyone with a brain knew he was saying whatever made the crowds cheer to get elected, but never was gonna follow through with any of it! He could carealess about the poor! Also love how Trump gave Washington D.C. back to the people & drained that swamp! Whoops he is installing more lobbist, Billionaire Wall Street bankers, Oil Executives tight with Putin etc. His cabinet has more Billionaire elitist class than any in history! hahahahaha They let a reality star internet troll Yankee Billionaire that made his money off the backs of the less fortunate & stiffing small business by filing for bankruptcy 7x & not paying taxes lmao Idiots! The best part is he lost HUUUUUUGE by 3 Million votes 20x more than Gore beat Bush by & yet he acts like he won this massive victory. Well when he screws the nation, he cannot point any fingers as he has a Repo House & Senate. Get ya popcorn ready! This is gonna be fun to watch! In the OP's video the morons in the crowd were like what?!.. the claps stopped & they were like damn he played us.

pray4mojo said:
Mr Puggsly said:

They are gonna turn on Trump? Because people on the right would be happy with Hillary (i.e. more Obama)?

That's what left wingers don't get. We don't need him to do exactly what he promised, the direction Obama was going was shit and more importantly unsustainable. That's why much of the country said "fuck you" to Hillary.

Was Hillary gonna support a wall? No, nor would she be tough on immigration like Obama. Was Hillary going to get rid of Obama care? Nope, she's want to continue pushing something millions of working people can't afford along with an expensive penality for those uninsured. Atleast with Trump there is a chance that shit will get improved.

Hillary would have made Obama's legacy 12 horrible years. With Trump, we'll just have to wait and see.

Exactly. Trump supporters go from make American great again to "wait and see". 

People didn't just vote for a slogan, albeit a much better one than, "I'm with her." That's part of the issue, Hillary ran on her vagina and glass ceiling BS more than actual issues. She even pushed racism and sexism more than her experience as a politician, but maybe she had to given her record isn't so great.

If you look at the polls most Trump supporters don't really expect him to do everything he promised. So why do we support him? Because the dems have gone an extreme direction that we don't support. Even Obama supporters switched sides.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Lefil said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Bush wasn't responsible for the market crashing. And even if you hate Bush, Trump doesn't like him either..

Obama is taking the blame for slow economy growth, not being tough on immigration, not being tough enough on terrorism, Obamacare, and frankly pushing every left wing agenda. Hillary ran on his legacy and it cost her in many states.

You are just trying to prove that most of Americans are simply stupid. In 7 years under President Obama the current economy adds on average 107,000 jobs a month. Under President Clinton, appx 240,000 jobs a month. Under George W. Bush, it was only 13,000 a month. The facts show that Democratic presidents bring more jobs and improve the economy, yet stupid Americans refuse to accept this fact.

Look back to previous presidents as well.

Growth under Obama hasn't been amazing and he benefiitted coming in after a crash. Jobs could only go up. He's getting credit for something he's not really responsible for.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
pray4mojo said:
No wall, no killing Obama care... it's all working out perfectly. Most of his supporters are going to cry foul and turn on the guy and the rest of us already have an unhealthy hatred for him.

Four horrible years and done.

They are gonna turn on Trump? Because people on the right would be happy with Hillary (i.e. more Obama)?

That's what left wingers don't get. We don't need him to do exactly what he promised, the direction Obama was going was shit and more importantly unsustainable. That's why much of the country said "fuck you" to Hillary.

Was Hillary gonna support a wall? No, nor would she be tough on immigration like Obama. Was Hillary going to get rid of Obama care? Nope, she's want to continue pushing something millions of working people can't afford along with an expensive penality for those uninsured. Atleast with Trump there is a chance that shit will get improved.

Hillary would have made Obama's legacy 12 horrible years. With Trump, we'll just have to wait and see.

1st bold: more people voted for Hillary. Nearly 3 million more, actually. 3 million more people voting for Hillary than Trump is a "fuck you" to Hillary?

2nd bold: Obama's legacy is gas going from over $4/gal to under $2/gal, getting 21 million more people insured, consistent job growth over the span of his presidency, the stock market more than doubling, gays getting the right to marry, unemployment going from near 8% to 4.6%, getting Bin Laden, cutting taxes for the middle class, and more. All with a Congress that stonewalled him at every turn. I don't understand the "4 more years of Obama" as a negative point on Hillary. I mean, I know Republicans have painted the picture that Obama has ruined the country and their constituency was suckered into actually believing fiction , but reality is based in facts, not in fiction. And the facts show that "4 more years of Obama" would be a good thing. That's why people say if Obama was able to run again, he'd have Reagan '84 level destroyed Trump. 

Side note: you're proving Noah and several posters in this thread to be correct, by showing that you'll defend Trump from any and all criticism, no matter what

Around the Network
Lefil said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Bush wasn't responsible for the market crashing. And even if you hate Bush, Trump doesn't like him either..

Obama is taking the blame for slow economy growth, not being tough on immigration, not being tough enough on terrorism, Obamacare, and frankly pushing every left wing agenda. Hillary ran on his legacy and it cost her in many states.

You are just trying to prove that most of Americans are simply stupid. In 7 years under President Obama the current economy adds on average 107,000 jobs a month. Under President Clinton, appx 240,000 jobs a month. Under George W. Bush, it was only 13,000 a month. The facts show that Democratic presidents bring more jobs and improve the economy, yet stupid Americans refuse to accept this fact.

Trump was a Democrat his whole life until a few years ago. He even said the econmoy does better when the Democrats are in power. 9 of the 10 poorest states are Red states afterall.

BMaker11 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

1st bold: more people voted for Hillary. Nearly 3 million more, actually. 3 million more people voting for Hillary than Trump is a "fuck you" to Hillary?

2nd bold: Obama's legacy is gas going from over $4/gal to under $2/gal, getting 21 million more people insured, consistent job growth over the span of his presidency, the stock market more than doubling, gays getting the right to marry, unemployment going from near 8% to 4.6%, getting Bin Laden, cutting taxes for the middle class, and more. All with a Congress that stonewalled him at every turn. I don't understand the "4 more years of Obama" as a negative point on Hillary. I mean, I know Republicans have painted the picture that Obama has ruined the country and their constituency was suckered into actually believing fiction , but reality is based in facts, not in fiction. And the facts show that "4 more years of Obama" would be a good thing. That's why people say if Obama was able to run again, he'd have Reagan '84 level destroyed Trump. 

Side note: you're proving Noah and several posters in this thread to be correct, by showing that you'll defend Trump regardless of anything he does. 

^^^^

So much this. I think Pugs has become a slave to the Republican establishment. I'm actually starting to think that Pugs hatred of Obama has not so much to do with his policies or what he did.

Mr Puggsly said:
Lefil said:
It' too late. World is seeing your country being taken over by fascists Republicans and seem to be helpless to stop it.

If you're implying republicans are going to get serious about immigration unlike our previous administration, we welcome it.

Hey, Europe is becoming anti muslim in a way that makes Americans cringe and people don't blame "fascists Republicans" for that.

You know both parties foolishly embraced immigration... it wasn't until Trump became a serious contender that some republicans rallied behind him. It isn't a secret. 

Mr Puggsly said:
Lefil said:

Look back to previous presidents as well.

Growth under Obama hasn't been amazing and he benefiitted coming in after a crash. Jobs could only go up. He's getting credit for something he's not really responsible for.

What is it with you Republicans inability to accept facts. Sounds like you have the same problem Reagan did after he got outed for selling MISSILES TO IRAN, he said at the time" A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not" What is with the inability to accept the truth. This is how it has worked for years: Republicans fuck up the economy then Democrats clean up the mess and improve the economy, once things start to improve Republicans take credit and promise even more if they are elected. They get elected. Then Republicans fuck up the economy again.

BMaker11 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Side note: you're proving Noah and several posters in this thread to be correct, by showing that you'll defend Trump from any and all criticism, no matter what

1. I'm talking about around the country, not New York and California. Unfortunately you don't win an election just by appealing to the states that breed liberals.

2. You give Obama credit for things he has no real influence. 21 million got insured through higher premiums for working people and ridiculous penalties, Obamacare is unpopular for a reason. Obama got in after a market crash, so again he could only benefit from jobs going up but U-6 numbers don't look great for him. Gays getting married is fine with me and I actually like some of the changes he made to healthcare, its the Obamacare thing I don't like. You're really giving him credit for Bin Laden? Yeah, whatever. I think much of the country was ready to bail on Obama, they didn't even want the person Obama spiritual successor.

I'm not really defending Trump, its just evident dems are looking for any excuse to attack Trump. It seems like Noah was drinking more Trump kool-aid than actual supporters. Again, looking at polling even Trump supporters aren't expecting to get everything he promised. But Noah seems surprised by this.

Recently Completed