By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump plainly admits to lying about his central campaign promises.

It's like none of this is real. I must be in a coma. It's the only way I can explain this madness. You know in the movies when people turn on the villain because he's on a hot mic and says something insulting about the people who supported him? That trope is dead now, because Trump has bent the laws of the universe and has gained power from openly duping people. He can say, "Thanks for voting for me you knuckle-dragging bunch of rubes!" and people would line up to thank him for his honesty. I-I-I can't process it. My brain is hurting.

Around the Network
pray4mojo said:
No wall, no killing Obama care... it's all working out perfectly. Most of his supporters are going to cry foul and turn on the guy and the rest of us already have an unhealthy hatred for him.

Four horrible years and done.

They are gonna turn on Trump? Because people on the right would be happy with Hillary (i.e. more Obama)?

That's what left wingers don't get. We don't need him to do exactly what he promised, the direction Obama was going was shit and more importantly unsustainable. That's why much of the country said "fuck you" to Hillary.

Was Hillary gonna support a wall? No, nor would she be tough on immigration like Obama. Was Hillary going to get rid of Obama care? Nope, she's want to continue pushing something millions of working people can't afford along with an expensive penality for those uninsured. Atleast with Trump there is a chance that shit will get improved.

Hillary would have made Obama's legacy 12 horrible years. With Trump, we'll just have to wait and see.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

snyps said:

http://on.cc.com/2h4Befr 

Video Links to Comedy Central's the Daily Show.

All politicians lie to get power. If you don't believe this then drink some niquil and go back to sleep. I'm confused to why Trump is admitting it.. are 'we the people', he lied to, that big of a threat to him?

This guy sucks and he's flatout misleading people. Trump talked more about policy than Hillary, her focus was race baiting.

Boy, I wonder why the ratings for Daily Show are down significantly.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
snyps said:

http://on.cc.com/2h4Befr 

Video Links to Comedy Central's the Daily Show.

All politicians lie to get power. If you don't believe this then drink some niquil and go back to sleep. I'm confused to why Trump is admitting it.. are 'we the people', he lied to, that big of a threat to him?

This guy sucks and he's flatout misleading people. Trump talked more about policy than Hillary, her focus was race baiting.

He really didn't. All he would say is we're going to make it great again. There was no solid policy. He talked about tax breaks for big corporations and for the wealthy and that will somehow trickle down to the middle class. Is this his policy?

bunchanumbers said:
pray4mojo said:
No wall, no killing Obama care... it's all working out perfectly. Most of his supporters are going to cry foul and turn on the guy and the rest of us already have an unhealthy hatred for him.

Four horrible years and done.

No one is turning on him. His supporters are going to defend him even harder. Almost with a religious zeal even after he takes away all the social programs that they have relied on for years. Its only going to get worse but he will still be defended. Even after the war crimes W did he was still defended.

The best defense would be Hillary wasn't gonna give us what we wanted either. However, you're jumping the gun considering Trump hasn't had the opportunity to do anything really. I mean we atleast gave Obama an opportunity to be a shitty leader.

Recently Completed

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Mr Puggsly said:

He really didn't. All he would say is we're going to make it great again. There was no solid policy. He talked about tax breaks for big corporations and for the wealthy and that will somehow trickle down to the middle class. Is this his policy?

I suggest you do a little research.

And quite frankly you might have heard a little more policy discussion if Hillary wasn't hyper focused on racism, sexism, and the nuke button during the debates. Surprisingly not the most significant issues outside of liberal states.

Recently Completed

It' too late. World is seeing your country being taken over by fascists Republicans and seem to be helpless to stop it.

I just can't believe Americans that suffered under Bush with lost of jobs, homes, pensions and healthcare are so willing to return to that time again. And believing that someone ignorant like Trump could do anything to make America great is such a joke. Maybe the real problem with Americans is that they are like abused women, getting their butts beat continously but still returning to the abuser (GOP).

An other proof he was better than Hilary Clinton.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Lefil said:
It' too late. World is seeing your country being taken over by fascists Republicans and seem to be helpless to stop it.

If you're implying republicans are going to get serious about immigration unlike our previous administration, we welcome it.

Hey, Europe is becoming anti muslim in a way that makes Americans cringe and people don't blame "fascists Republicans" for that.

Recently Completed