By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump plainly admits to lying about his central campaign promises.

Lefil said:
I just can't believe Americans that suffered under Bush with lost of jobs, homes, pensions and healthcare are so willing to return to that time again. And believing that someone ignorant like Trump could do anything to make America great is such a joke. Maybe the real problem with Americans is that they are like abused women, getting their butts beat continously but still returning to the abuser (GOP).

Have some niquil. We all make mistakes.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:

All politicians make promises they can't keep, not necessarily lie, Trump flat out lied to get elected. Obama, Bush, all of them promised to do things but that's all in good hope that you'll get a house that is on your side.

We're not going to sell a multi billion dollar wall, the carrier jobs that he "saved" aren't really saved, they were already never planned to leave, he plans to bomb the hell out of isis, if we did that welcome WW3, he just told a bunch of shit and I called it during the entire election. I guess Trump isn't like Hitler at all, and the fake People Magazine quote wasn't such a fake idea of a comment after all.

Have some niquil. We all make mistakes.

So tired of people saying they're "tired of 2016" and just want it to end. So, what? When you flip replace your calendar with one that says "2017" suddenly everything will be peachy again? I honestly don't get it. Same with new years resolutions, but that's a whole other topic.

Lefil said:
I just can't believe Americans that suffered under Bush with lost of jobs, homes, pensions and healthcare are so willing to return to that time again. And believing that someone ignorant like Trump could do anything to make America great is such a joke. Maybe the real problem with Americans is that they are like abused women, getting their butts beat continously but still returning to the abuser (GOP).

Bush wasn't responsible for the market crashing. And even if you hate Bush, Trump doesn't like him either..

Obama is taking the blame for slow economy growth, not being tough on immigration, not being tough enough on terrorism, Obamacare, and frankly pushing every left wing agenda. Hillary ran on his legacy and it cost her in many states.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Trunkin said:
So tired of people saying they're "tired of 2016" and just want it to end. So, what? When you flip replace your calendar with one that says "2017" suddenly everything will be peachy again? I honestly don't get it. Same with new years resolutions, but that's a whole other topic.

The right is tired of winning.

I'm tired of people being so tired.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Just like the video kinda says It doesn't matter what he says people are just going to support him anyway. America is like a big joke to the rest of the world, i would not be proud of being from that nation at all.

think-man said:
Just like the video kinda says It doesn't matter what he says people are just going to support him anyway. America is like a big joke to the rest of the world, i would not be proud of being from that nation at all.

Then you don't know about the Liberty we were built on. We killed the bank for 100 years. 

Mr Puggsly said:
Lefil said:
It' too late. World is seeing your country being taken over by fascists Republicans and seem to be helpless to stop it.

If you're implying republicans are going to get serious about immigration unlike our previous administration, we welcome it.

Hey, Europe is becoming anti muslim in a way that makes Americans cringe and people don't blame "fascists Republicans" for that.

Can you sum up Republican party's immigration policy? 

Mr Puggsly said:
pray4mojo said:
No wall, no killing Obama care... it's all working out perfectly. Most of his supporters are going to cry foul and turn on the guy and the rest of us already have an unhealthy hatred for him.

Four horrible years and done.

They are gonna turn on Trump? Because people on the right would be happy with Hillary (i.e. more Obama)?

That's what left wingers don't get. We don't need him to do exactly what he promised, the direction Obama was going was shit and more importantly unsustainable. That's why much of the country said "fuck you" to Hillary.

Was Hillary gonna support a wall? No, nor would she be tough on immigration like Obama. Was Hillary going to get rid of Obama care? Nope, she's want to continue pushing something millions of working people can't afford along with an expensive penality for those uninsured. Atleast with Trump there is a chance that shit will get improved.

Hillary would have made Obama's legacy 12 horrible years. With Trump, we'll just have to wait and see.

Exactly. Trump supporters go from make American great again to "wait and see". 

Mr Puggsly said:
Lefil said:

Bush wasn't responsible for the market crashing. And even if you hate Bush, Trump doesn't like him either..

Obama is taking the blame for slow economy growth, not being tough on immigration, not being tough enough on terrorism, Obamacare, and frankly pushing every left wing agenda. Hillary ran on his legacy and it cost her in many states.

You are just trying to prove that most of Americans are simply stupid. In 7 years under President Obama the current economy adds on average 107,000 jobs a month. Under President Clinton, appx 240,000 jobs a month. Under George W. Bush, it was only 13,000 a month. The facts show that Democratic presidents bring more jobs and improve the economy, yet stupid Americans refuse to accept this fact.