By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Next President Of The United States Is Donald J Trump

Trump is the president. What do you think?

I hate myself and want to die. 232 25.38%

I am so happy and want to... 238 26.04%

Eh. I honestly don't care 204 22.32%

How the hell did 11,000 U... 240 26.26%

Total:914
Slimebeast said:
Nem said:

And this is the truth. Wich btw was the same precursor that allowed the brexit vote. These polititions trying to take advantage of the people by giving them someone to hate.

This btw, is the basis of fascism. Its the exact same thing Hitler did. He got into office by hating/blaming on the jews/immigrants. Same thing again. 

He won because of outrageous accusations like yours and CaptainExplosions'.

The left doesn't give one millimeter. It's just open the gates for foreigners, the Western man must pay for them all and then be kept being called a fascist.

Your country Nem is filled with foreigners and submissive white guys, and yet you have stomach to play the racist card and fascist card.

This kind of backlash will happen in many European countries too. The Western man rising up because he's tired of getting leeched off but always receiving the hate. So why on earth would white guys vote on the party who calls us racist and fascist? What do SJWs and Hillary have to offer us for giving them their vote? It's mindboggling this arrogance.

And whose fault do you think it is that there are so many refugees in the first place? America in particular should be open to taking responsibility for the consequences their actions brought.

You don't make any sense btw. Fascism is the opposite of a multi-cultured nation. "Submissive white guys" That is your problem right there. Beeing responsible and culturally and educationally capable makes one a member of a modern society. Wich is the opposite of racism, sexism and other such questionable behaviours. Fun to joke with the friends, but in reality not to be practiced.

And btw i talk with the immigrants every week. They are learning a new language, just like i happen to be atm, and they are not these villains you think they are. They are normal people, who had a normal life until some western power decided to drop some bombs on their homes. They are not bitter about it either. Just like you, they just want to build a peaceful life for themselves. The fact that they are treated in this way and used as a scapegoat by the white low educated men is frankly disgusting. Those are hard working people trying to live in a desperate situation that don't nearly compare. Your arrogance is entitlement. None of them is living off you and they actually face very harsh requirements to be incorporated into the society.

This judgment without knowledge of the fact is the actual problem. The lack of empathy and the entitlement. Should i even call it racism? Someone tell's you its the fault of the other guy that you have problems (wich is a fat lie) and you believe like a ducky. That is the problem. Because it's so much easier to blame and hate someone else for your own problems.

Around the Network

I'm so happy he won

This is a strong signal to the so-called "elites" that people no longer want to be guinea pigs of their leftist social engineering designed to create the mytical "open society". We no longer want this agressive cultural revolution (multi-kulti, safe zones, vocabulary police, triggers, rape culture, etc.). We're fed up with that leftist bullshit and just want to live our happy and calm lives. Hope this marks the end of that moronic movement.

This is a global revolution already. Hungary -> Poland -> UK -> USA. Austria is next, though everyone's eyes are focused on France at the moment. Go guys, you can do it! Join us in the modern day renaissance!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

rolltide101x said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
If you are thinking of leaving the USA permanently. Consider that practically every other country in this world is a better place to live than under a Trump America. The great days of an Obama America are over and the hell on Earth of a Trump America begins in January 2017.

LOL! Can not even respond to this.

Bolded: You mean by far the worst 8 years for the country in my lifetime?

Being totally honest we have not had a "Great" president since Reagan. Bill Clinton is the best in that time period. But Hilary Clinton is NOTHING like Bill Clinton was in the 90s

Guaranteed, Obama will not have to leave an alarming message like Bush did after he left. He scared the shit ouut of so many people it became a duty for people to keep republicans out of executive power. Now they got it back and the world is scared again.

Trump deserves to be the president more than killary

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Scisca said:
I'm so happy he won

This is a strong signal to the so-called "elites" that people no longer want to be guinea pigs of their leftist social engineering designed to create the mytical "open society". We no longer want this agressive cultural revolution (multi-kulti, safe zones, vocabulary police, triggers, rape culture, etc.). We're fed up with that leftist bullshit and just want to live our happy and calm lives. Hope this marks the end of that moronic movement.

This is a global revolution already. Hungary -> Poland -> UK -> USA. Austria is next, though everyone's eyes are focused on France at the moment. Go guys, you can do it! Join us in the modern day renaissance!

Wow, Scisca talks as a pro-Putin guy! ))

We in Russia are also happy to see that globalists are failing even in USA, this gives world some hope!

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
First, there was BREXIT..... now we have BREXIT 2: Retribution, the west has spoken, your time is up ISIS, the Clintons and Caliphonia can go do one, Mr "if if if if if if if" can finally crawl under a rock, speaking of California, a personal "fook you" to that old fart de Nero, Miley Cyrus (Canada awaits you) and all the other Hollywood shills, hahahahaha, also.... Praise Paul j Watson, he is correct, micheal Moore is a hypocritical sack of shit. And finally, I will Say this.....TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP 😁

How exactly is Michael Moore a hypocritical sack of shit he is pretty much the only liberal that saw the Trump victory coming.

Scisca said:
I'm so happy he won

I would be happy to agree with this post entirely, though there is the issue that perhaps he partially voted in since you couldn't pay people enough to vote for someone such as Clinton.

Nuvendil said:
Nem said:

First time i ever heard democracy beeing called the "tyranny of the majority". America, folks!

It's not a purely American concept, it's a long standing discussion concerning Democracy, especially direct Democracy (though I shouldn't be surprised recent generations have forgotten the nuances of democracy and republic debates, the current view of democracy and the value of it by most is woefully lacking and simplistic).  It's the concept that the wills of a slight majority should not be allowed to dominate or actively work against the rest and also discusses the consequences of direct mob rule.  It's the very foundation of the ballance of State powers relative to each other and relative to the Federal government. 

Also, find it hilarious that this is only brought up as "terrible" here with regards to the Electoral system and the Presidential election yet the balance of State power in Congress - the far more influential aspect of US government - is almost never questioned.  It's the same principle, with population not equally represented, yet it is only here at the Presidential Election where people flip out. 

Nuvendil you have done a tremendous job explaining the idea behind the American electoral system and the "states within a state" or however it was you described it. It's very enlightening. Sad thing is that many Euros don't listen, but they just keep spewing like parrots the myth that USA is undemocratic (this opinion is very popular here in Sweden).

fatslob-:O said:
Zkuq said:

Ouch. In that case, your situation is worse than I imagined. It's definitely possible, but would probably require a huge and successful campaign... Which probably isn't happening any time soon, just like you said. Sucks to be you, I guess! :P

I'm fine with Trump being our commander-in-chief ...  

Many of the 39 smaller states should not be willingly ignored at the mercy of the 11 biggest states (electoral vote wise) since the founding fathers feared tyranny by the majority ... 

While smaller states do get higher vote weighting relative to the population, it's not a bad idea since states with higher amount of electoral votes have disproportionate power in swinging an election ... 

Good for you if you like Trump. I specifically tried to keep me comment separate from any specific elections (such as this one), and instead talked on a general level. I just don't think the system is very good, no matter who wins.

There's better ways to get around (geographical) tyranny of the majority, if that's what you're worried about. Probably the easiest way is to have votes in different states have different weights, but otherwise have each vote count directly. Weighing states differently seems to essentially be the part of the electoral college that you're defending, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Personally I think tyranny of the majority is a troublematic concept for several reasons, and I don't necessarily think anything should even be tried to be done about it. That said, the above still seems like a valid solution to geographical tyranny of the majority. What we have for parliamentary elections here is pretty close to it, and it's working pretty well, I think. Ironically, it's the power it grants less populated areas that I find problematic about it. It makes getting elected in some election areas much, much more difficult than in others, and even some quite popular politicians have suffered for it, I think (if I recall correctly, the leader of a party didn't get elected because of that 'somewhat recently').

Slimebeast said:
Nuvendil said:

It's not a purely American concept, it's a long standing discussion concerning Democracy, especially direct Democracy (though I shouldn't be surprised recent generations have forgotten the nuances of democracy and republic debates, the current view of democracy and the value of it by most is woefully lacking and simplistic).  It's the concept that the wills of a slight majority should not be allowed to dominate or actively work against the rest and also discusses the consequences of direct mob rule.  It's the very foundation of the ballance of State powers relative to each other and relative to the Federal government. 

Also, find it hilarious that this is only brought up as "terrible" here with regards to the Electoral system and the Presidential election yet the balance of State power in Congress - the far more influential aspect of US government - is almost never questioned.  It's the same principle, with population not equally represented, yet it is only here at the Presidential Election where people flip out. 

Nuvendil you have done a tremendous job explaining the idea behind the American electoral system and the "states within a state" or however it was you described it. It's very enlightening. Sad thing is that many Euros don't listen, but they just keep spewing like parrots the myth that USA is undemocratic (this opinion is very popular here in Sweden).

European mockery of that is funny cause the tyranny of majority concept dates from ancient Greece.  So they're mocking a Europe-born, fostered, and expanded concept :P

Same when they mock some Americans wanting to lower corporate taxes.  Failing to realize that the spectacularly progressive EU has corporate taxes that are on average 10 to 15% lower than ours and none of them to my knowledge have international tax, with the US being the last developed western nation with such a tax.  News flash Europe, the reason your government and your media talks crap about us possibly bringing our taxes into line with modern times is because then companies that keep money and business in Europe to avoid our governments BS might move out.  I mean, the top tier tax rate for companies here is at minimum 35% with a poswible additional 12%.