By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Next President Of The United States Is Donald J Trump

Trump is the president. What do you think?

I hate myself and want to die. 232 25.38%

I am so happy and want to... 238 26.04%

Eh. I honestly don't care 204 22.32%

How the hell did 11,000 U... 240 26.26%

Total:914

It's official (I think- Google is showing trump being a winner). trump has managed to beat hillary with quite a big advantage.

The beginning of the end- uhh, I mean a new era. with markets already plummeting though, I'm concerned as to how trump will address all these issues

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Congrats, Trump.

It's pretty amazing how Trump went from being the 'underdog' in the election, so to say, with so many people being apparently so certain that he had no chance of winning and so much of the media having an agenda and bias against him, but he still managed to pull off a win. Like, even if you don't like the guy, I don't see how you can deny, that's a pretty amazing thing to pull off.

I guess Trump supporters that had to face being labeled things from some people such as racist and a bunch of other names just for having a different opinion on who should be president got to have the last laugh in the end. It's funny to see so many people overreacting, throwing tantrums, and freaking out now after they had been flinging shit at Trump supporters and calling them things that weren't true for months prior to this and constantly attacking them. Seems like irony, maybe those people should stop with those types of attitudes and be nicer to other people's opinions next time. 

Only time will tell with what kind of president Trump will be anyway. He's said a lot of things, but actions speak louder than words. I do wonder how people will look back on this 4 years from now (If he stays in that long without getting impeached or something), like if he manages to do a really good job as president or something maybe people will finally realize how blown out of proportion they made this out to be. 

The establishment must be mad as fuck LOL ...

11,000 voted for Harambe? Are you freaking kidding me? How many votes did Deez Nuts get? lmao

Congratz to Donald and the Republican Party, big wins tonight.

Markets plunged after Brexit too. Then what happened?

Good! Glad they plunged, now I can buy low.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

I'm hoping California pushes Clinton to win the popular vote because that should really wake people up on the shit electoral system they have there.

He did boiii!!!

Since I live in Texas since 1988 I survived 13 years of Bush Jr. 4 years of Trump can't be that much worse.

Cray Crayyyy

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

fory77 said:
I'm hoping California pushes Clinton to win the popular vote because that should really wake people up on the shit electoral system they have there.

Don't think that would change much Gore won the popular vote over Bush Jr and that didn't change anyting.