Forums - Politics Discussion - The Next President Of The United States Is Donald J Trump

Trump is the president. What do you think?

I hate myself and want to die. 232 25.38%
 
I am so happy and want to... 238 26.04%
 
Eh. I honestly don't care 204 22.32%
 
How the hell did 11,000 U... 240 26.26%
 
Total:914
spurgeonryan said:
fory77 said:
I'm hoping California pushes Clinton to win the popular vote because that should really wake people up on the shit electoral system they have there.

Which is interesting, because many thought he would lose because of the rigged electoral system.

It was rigged... by Palmer Lucky!



Whoever said life to be like a box of chocolates clearly didn't know what he was talking about. 

Life is more like a game of bumper cars. At every turn there is a possibility you will get screwed.

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:

This is what i was hoping for. Now to the second bit. I reckon he will be out of the office before 2017 ends due to rape charges from his past.

Better than Hillary using the presidency to possibly murder entire countries. I mean what better way for a sociopath to kill than by being a president.

 

Plus she has nothing to worry about, the FBI has her back. Their Bros!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Trump is the second worst ever person to be elected leader of a country.



Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Trump is the second worst ever person to be elected leader of a country.

whose the first? 



Who's the first?



Pancho A. Ovies

Nintendo Switch in Japan (Famitsu): 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=238945&page=2

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=239387

Around the Network

Congrats to Trump.

I don`t think he deserves to be president (not saying Clinton does either though ) but it is what it is.

Now we just got to wonder how many of his extreme ideas he`ll actually get done.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Can someone link the full results? How many votes did the 3rd parties and joke parties got?



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
Fei-Hung said:

This is what i was hoping for. Now to the second bit. I reckon he will be out of the office before 2017 ends due to rape charges from his past.

Better than Hillary using the presidency to possibly murder entire countries. I mean what better way for a sociopath to kill than by being a president.

 

Plus she has nothing to worry about, the FBI has her back. Their Bros!

The FBI re-opening the case against her so close to the election (even if they did drop it again so soon after), may well have cost her. So yeah, not really sure if they were that much on her side



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

He vanquished the Bushes and Clintons, hopefully forever. Even if he winds up getting us nuked, he still has my eternal gratitude.



Ka-pi96 said:
Congrats to Trump.

I don`t think he deserves to be president (not saying Clinton does either though ) but it is what it is.

Now we just got to wonder how many of his extreme ideas he`ll actually get done.

He is Batman!



My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.