By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Next President Of The United States Is Donald J Trump

Trump is the president. What do you think?

I hate myself and want to die. 232 25.38%

I am so happy and want to... 238 26.04%

Eh. I honestly don't care 204 22.32%

How the hell did 11,000 U... 240 26.26%

Total:914

He ended the Clintons once and for all he has my Respek, especially since he went against a super biased media. I look forward to all those Salty Celebrity Tears, Katy Perry already crying lol.

Around the Network

ok then, time to show us your real face and how you handle selling (not) solving real issues to your voters. playtime is over now.

The celebrity meltdowns on Twitter are epic and totally worth a Trump victory all by themselves. Just look at some of these examples from the upstanding members of the Hollyweird crowd...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/celebrities-react-to-our-new-reality-president-elect-donald-trump_us_5822a591e4b0e80b02cddcfb

See folks... THIS is one of the major reasons why Trump won tonight. Because the American public is sick and tired of these whiny, over-paid, under-worked BITCHES who live in their isolated bubbles completely detached from reality and seriously believe that everyone else should think and live their lives the way they do.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

The poll is almost an equal four way tell. VGCHARTZ divided.

OdinHades said:
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-amerika/george-w-bush-waehlt-weder-trump-noch-clinton-14519508.html

Not even George Bush Jr. voted for Trump. Not even George fucking Bush! That's really quite telling. =D

Bush Jr is still mad cause Trump embarrassed his brother JEB! in front of a national TV audience several times during the Republican debates.

Also, it speaks volumes that Bush Jr supports HILLARY... tells you all you need to know about the political establishment in this country.  The Bushes and the Clintons were made for each other, and they can have each other.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Fucking disgusted

I'm surprised Hillary lost, I guess being the status quo candidate doesn't capture the people's hearts.

DOOOOOOOOM!

Hunting Season is done...

NightDragon83 said:

Bush Jr is still mad cause Trump embarrassed his brother JEB! in front of a national TV audience several times during the Republican debates.

Also, it speaks volumes that Bush Jr supports HILLARY... tells you all you need to know about the political establishment in this country.  The Bushes and the Clintons were made for each other, and they can have each other.

Oh see, they conspire against us! "Political establishment", lol

Ka-pi96 said:
Chris Hu said:

Actually Hitler was appointed by Hindenburg.  Plus the NAZI party used bully tatics to gain power.

The Nazis were the largest party so he kind of had to, even if it was reluctantly. Besides, the Nazis were far from the only political party in 1930s Germany to use bully tactics.

True but none of the other parties that used bully tactics had their own highly organized military wing like the Nazis had with the SS.