Forums - Politics Discussion - The Next President Of The United States Is Donald J Trump

Trump is the president. What do you think?

I hate myself and want to die. 232 25.38%

I am so happy and want to... 238 26.04%

Eh. I honestly don't care 204 22.32%

How the hell did 11,000 U... 240 26.26%

Total:914
Wright said:

Shame that Jill lost, though it was pretty much expected. The greatest thing about this result, though, is that Clinton got slapped in the face, in a figurative way of speaking.

And John Podesta will pay for his crimes, hopefuly.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Vinther1991 said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Putin is the worst leader democratically elected and Trump is a close second worst ever leader.

I would say Duterte is the worst, then Trump. I think Putin is a much better leader than Trump. I hope my country cuts the ties to US and starts cooperating more with Russia instead.

Not you too?

You do know that Hitler was also a democratically elected leader right? Or do you seriously think those people are actually worse than he was?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

spurgeonryan said:
Chris Hu said:
Since I live in Texas since 1988 I survived 13 years of Bush Jr. 4 years of Trump can't be that much worse.

My friend survived trump, but he is totally paralyzed from a sniper in Iraq.

Did he get paralyzed under the guy that started it (Bush Jr) or the guy that prolonged it (Obama).  Well at least he is still alive a guy that lived on my street died in Iraq.

Totally called it!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8105780

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
HollyGamer said:

nah it's not edible , it's better tu burn some sausage LOl 

You`re suggesting that burnt sausage is edible?

Around the Network
Noobie said:

Sony Just gave their 2016 Financial Forecast and in the game segment they say they will sell 20 million PS4. If my memory is correct only PS2 and Wii have sold 20 million or more consoles in a financial year. 

So a price cut is incoming? and more games coming?

Complete financial Forecast PDF

Farsala said:
VR hype plus pricecut. I think they want to push VR so they will pricecut the PS4.

They also expect to sell as many PS4s as smartphones, but the gaming division is expected to attain the most profit along with Financial services.

Nautilus said:
Maybe that will happen due to the bump that the Neo could give.I think thats why.

CosmicSex said:
Thats a bold prediction and what is scary is that they have usually been very conservative in relation to results. I mean its possible of course but man thats huge.

aLkaLiNE said:
Pretty sure all their estimates pertaining to the PS4 have deliberately been modest, and they've managed to outperform on said estimates. I'm wondering if this 20 million is again a modest estimate. What's the most a console has sold in a fiscal year that we know of?

Mr.GameCrazy said:
spurgeonryan said:

Better than Hillary using the presidency to possibly murder entire countries. I mean what better way for a sociopath to kill than by being a president.

Plus she has nothing to worry about, the FBI has her back. Their Bros!

Why would she do that?

She seems to do what she wants.

Why would Trump do the crazy things Clinton says he will do if elected?

@ $tar ocean

So you are to blame!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Suddenly my decision to move outta states last summer seems like the best choice of my life.

Good luck murica. You're gon need lots of em

I have only one thing to say about this, and it's the same as I woke up and saw the news:

hahaahahahahahahaha

Ka-pi96 said:
Vinther1991 said:

I would say Duterte is the worst, then Trump. I think Putin is a much better leader than Trump. I hope my country cuts the ties to US and starts cooperating more with Russia instead.

Not you too?

You do know that Hitler was also a democratically elected leader right? Or do you seriously think those people are actually worse than he was?

Actually Hitler was appointed by Hindenburg.  Plus the NAZI party used bully tatics to gain power.

Ka-pi96 said:

Not you too?

Oh, I thought we were talking current ones. Of all time, Hitler is the worst for sure. Not sure it will be by a huge margin though. Duterte for instance has declared he wants to slaughter 3 million people.